i thought you guys were crazy

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
i remember stumbling here a while back and thinking a flashlight forum lol what are these people nutty or something :huh: then over christmas i had the bulb for the fiberoptic tree blow out and had to find a replacement i got a mr11 35w halogen when it needed a mr 16, so i didnt want to throw away the mr11 cant return them cuz i got em on ebay and i figured to see if i could make a flashlight of it ,so here i am and geez i have a mad 3d and thought it was one the best most powerful lights out there "talking handheld flashlights i know theres spotlights and stuff with handles that coulda beat a mag"

ive been reading and looking at the pics in here and i was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat hot damn my maglite stock is garbage so here i am typical guy wanting to upgrade now :) now i have to learn new stuff , its all your fault ...lots of interesting lights in here .........2 days ago i had no clue and no care about upgrading a simple flashlight, my mags been sitting in the closet now im playing with like a new toy waiting for my tle6k2 in the mail and a aluminum reflector & see what happens

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
We're the sane ones. Everyone else wants to live half their lives in the dark.
:aaa:

Edit: Hey post #2000. Maybe I should stop there since it's such a nice round number.

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wandered in here a couple of months back, looking for a better bike light and now…

cree-lights.jpg

actually the little red one has blue and titanium cousins now.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the "ever-exciting-yet-ever-agonizing" world of the CPF!

If you don`t know what I mean by that yet, you soon will....
And may God have mercy on your soul. :rolleyes:

:) :D

tygger

Enlightened
LifeNRA said:
We're the sane ones. Everyone else wants to live half their lives in the dark.
:aaa:

Edit: Hey post #2000. Maybe I should stop there since it's such a nice round number.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Carpe Diem said:
And may God have mercy on your soul. :rolleyes:

:) :D

It's more like "May God have mercy on your wallet...."

Welcome qip!

Over here, the sky's the limit. Get your vomit bag ready.....'cause you're gonna need it when you see how much some people are willing to fork out for a little bit of illumination.

Have fun!

WP

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
me thinks me want a helios ph4 but $2000 i could get a nice laptop ....this is insane 4 grand for a flashlight in surefire beast, my god ...............whats the best light that runs on 4 D cells like a magled over 130 lumens and more than 2hours runtime ....any D cell lights out there getting 300 lumens or more

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
WAVE_PARTICLE said:
Get your vomit bag ready.....'cause you're gonna need it when you see how much some people are willing to fork out for a little bit of illumination.

There ya go talking about yourself again Wavey! :laughing:

(I do agree with everything he said, especially the welcome qip! :party: