So fill me in...

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Havent been around lately, mostly due to school. I would like to hear about the many things going on around here. I already see that people are goin crazy over them crees.

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
When did they raise the bar? Oh well, I guess I'll have to be happy with the autographed Surefire L5(Cree). Thanks Surefire. :rock:

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sigman said:
I think we held one back for Mags...let me check.

I'm back, nope...guess not! Sorry!
well that just sucks! guees youl just have to wait for the next big celebration...when will that be? let me check... ok it will go on agian in 2010. try not to be in school while that one is going on, or at least stay up to date on cpf. maybe then they'll be given away the surefire Titan with your name on it, no if i see mags on a surefire i may just puke:green: so we will skip that.

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aww cmon guys, all you have for me is a fake giveaway? there has to be more exciting things goin around here.

NAW

Enlightened
There was a giveaway? :rant:

Well if there really was one anyway it wouldn't matter, I'm a thousand short. :laughing:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Now if any of us could take a vacation or "break" away from the CPF and then come back to get a "review" from the members...don't you think more of us would do that? :thinking:

I think you're trying to take advantage of us!! :poke: Don't you remember how much work it is to put in soooooo much time trudging around these CPF hallways!! :popcorn: (Ahhhhhh, but what fun!! :takeit: :paypal: :thanks: :poof: )

Too much going on, you're just going to have to manage your time better while reading through alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the latest & greatest! You can be strange along with the rest of us, just don't be a stranger! :D

Last edited:

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
May I offer empathy rather than a blow by blow for each forum? I was only away for days and suddenly there's this big buzz about a $29 1AA JetBeam w/Cree LED. It's hard to keep up.

Welcome back anyway, Mags.

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
layout6.gif