Just saying hi.

johnbrock

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone,

Signed up here just minutes ago. I've used Mags and then SFs for years on the job, currently a couple of G2s and an M3, and bought an A2 yesterday. Wife and co-workers, and me, too, always thought I was a little weird when it came to flashlights (and knives, too, but that's another story). But now I find this! I had no idea such a community existed. So many, far sicker, er, more enthusiastic than me. This isn't going to be good. I've already got three different things planned. As if I needed new things to spend money on.

So thanks everyone, I've already learned a lot, and hope to be able to contribute something useful someday.

John

atm

Enlightened
Sounds like you're going to enjoy your time here John. Don't worry it won't be long before you're as 'enthusiastic' as the rest of us! :)

welcome_to_cpf.gif

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome John!!! It won't be long before you are as deathly ill about flashlights as the rest of us. At least you can now tell your wife there are many people far sicker and weirder than you!!!!!

Paul

:grin2:

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF!! This place is baaaaaad for the wallet!!

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi John! Welcome to CreePF, um CPF. Run and hide while you can. :)

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome johnbrock to CPF.

I'm also new here.Joined since December and having such a wonderful time.

All the best !

Sharpdogs

Enlightened
Welcome, you are not alone in your addiction to knives and flashlights.

johnbrock

Newly Enlightened
Wow, thanks everyone.

I had no idea of all the modding going on. People buying lathes to work on their flashlights? Wonderful! I have some old maglights lying around......

In my line of work everyone has a light or two or three and uses them every day. G2s have been around for a while and an A2 shows up now and then. I'll try to turn a couple of the crazyer ones on to the forums.

I think I recognize a user name of two from the Randall knife world, and see a reference here and there to Benchmade. It should be fun here! AND expensive. Won't leave me much to spend on radios, computers, and bicycles!

Thanks again!

John