Look at all the minus signs!

Arkayne

Enlightened
:nana:

Picture1-1.png

Picture2.png

Brock

Flashaholic
Rub it in, it was -14 when I left home this AM with a wind chill of -35. To top it off the office was a nice 55F and is finally up to 65F, brrrrrrrr

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a blistering 2 degree's here in Bedofrd mass right now.

I think it's about 1 degree in Boston LOL it was 9 when I left my house for work today

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
1 degree here, with -20 to -30 windchill - it made for a chilly bike ride in to work this morning!!

greenLED

Flashaholic
jch79 said:
1 degree here, with -20 to -30 windchill - it made for a chilly bike ride in to work this morning!!
Don't you hate it when you get frost on your eyelashes?

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
greenLED said:
Don't you hate it when you get frost on your eyelashes?
I had tears in my eyes form the wind, and they froze... not to mention the ol' nose faucet!! Thank goodness my coworkers already know that I'm crazy! :)

Bullzaye

Newly Enlightened
It was 82 degrees today in Phoenix. I rode my motorcycle across town, and it was absolutely gorgeous.

Sorry to rub it in, but I grew up in Ohio, and I worked the flightline in N.Y. while I was stationed there for 8 years. Many nights I was working on jets on below zero nights, standing on ice and snow. While I have fond memories, I can't say that I miss those days.
Tim

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
My hands are so bloody and cracked right now, my finger tips are splitting too! And I've barely gone out in the cold at all too!! My face is peeling really bad like a bad sunburn and I've never gotten a bad sunburn!!!

I don't want anyone to talk about winter or snow or cold I just want it over with!! ARGHHH.

I'm about to switch from LED's to Incandescents so I can get some heat from all the Infrared they put out!!

Lightmeup

Enlightened
IsaacHayes said:
My hands are so bloody and cracked right now, my finger tips are splitting too!
I have a friend who swears by one of those hot paraffin wax bath things. Check it out.