Just got my L0D CE and a minor disappointment

BobCol

Newly Enlightened
Got my L0D CE a couple hours ago and I don´t need to say what everybodyelse who got it is saying: fantastic little light, clean beam, easy UI and a ratio of light output to size that is nothing short of jaw dropping. The only thing that disappointed me was the (from me) much expected pocket clip. It is neat, very practical for fixing the light for free hands work etc, BUT it impairs the one hand operation of the light. The damn thing just gets in the way. I wonder if there is anybody else who had the same feeling, or it is just me being clumsy. Thanks for your comments

Bob

Ralls

Newly Enlightened
I see it as pointless and I haven't even bothered putting it on--it still resides in its package. I did install the split ring and then added a McGizmo Nano clip. With this set-up, I can clip it to whatever I want to.

Last edited:

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like clips on mine. Send yours to me, I need a couple more. :D

EsthetiX

Enlightened
I dont like the clip either. However, I love the clip for my Arc-P (which is in the for sale thread by the way).

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, that's great guys. I wish would have spoke up. :ohgeez:

Anyway, BobCol, which way do you have the clip on? If you attach it to the barrel it shouldn't get in the way. It doesn't seem to on mine. And if you need it for baseball cap use, you can just turn it around.

paulr

Flashaholic
I can't see clipping a light as small as this to an actual pocket, so the clip is really only good for a ballcap, and in that case the clip has to be on the head section, which makes it hard to twist the head when it's on the cap. So it really is sort of a mis-design.