Variable Output Cree based lights

ukmike

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a variable output Cree based light that can be switched from min up to max, and also from max down to min. Strobe / SOS not required. Adjustable spot to flood would also be a bonus. I dont understand the difference between the X-RE and Soeul emitters but just want it to be white white

Batteries to be either CR123As or AAs

I have a Fenix P1D-CE and Cree Huntlight and would ideally want the light to be brighter than those

All this for less than $100 if possible although budget not set in stone

Awaiting replies

:lolsign:

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your kidding? A cree Huntlight is quite bright! Try waiting until some of the CPF members get these lights from DX. http://www.dealextreme.com/ There are several models and one may well be very bright. Watch for any reviews . THe price is right too.

Last edited:

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, you are being a little too picky for the time being. The only light that could even come close to your demands is the upcoming VB16 Cree.

You want a single LED light that is brighter than your Cree Huntlight FT-01? It is one of the brightest single LED lights ever produced and I'm suprised you want one brighter.

ukmike

Newly Enlightened
Thanks chaps, but who produces thw VB-16? That's the thing, Before I found this site I was happy with a MXDL 3W which I thought was reat but now I know that the sky is the limit

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
min to max and max to min.
look for a sell tread of member "waion" in dealer section,
think he just offered such a model