orb service and shipping?

raptor99

Newly Enlightened
Hey all just swondering if anyone knows anything about the Orb Raw flashlight, in peticular how long they take to send out your order, or why they don't answer emails when you know they are on the forums here? I ordered a light for a present and am awaiting some info from Orb about when they will ship it. But still no reply. Anyone have any idea how long it takes them to ship your oder or answer emails? thanks

cbdudley

Enlightened
I sent two e-mails to Rob at ORB last week, and he responded promptly in both cases. You might want to check and see if your spam filters are blocking their mail.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave: as a guess you are Trever Overholt. I having been working though all the emails today & the odd post here on CPF. I have just got back from a coast Guard call out & spotted your post here.
Typically I would respond within 24 hours to your order or email. As it was the weekend when you placed your order you will not have got a reply until today Monday. I am just getting to your email & will respond very soon.
I assume because I stay logged in to CPF & the PC does not get turned of it appears as if I am online??

raptor99

Newly Enlightened
Hi I did not mean to sound upset, I was just wondering. I'm kinda new to this whole flashlight biz so it is hard for me to figure out what is good. I hear all good things about the Orb so please don't take that post the wrong way. thanks and sorry if I sounded upset, i was not.:help:

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
No need to apologize, you need a response to your purchase or questions.
Sometimes it can just take longer than you want it to..
:thanks:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Ordered an Orb Raw Ns Cree from Rob on a Tuesday, package arrived on Friday!
All email was answered within 12 hours everytime. Great service.

BTW, my light, or torch as Rob would call it, blows away every other LED I own. I don't understand how it could be so much brighter than my P1D-CE, but it is.:) My friends at work think it's nuclear...lol

Thanks Rob

Last edited:

mikehill

Enlightened
Hey Rob, I have a spare Raw 3w 2 stage lying around. It also has the trite missing. Can you replace the trite and upgrade to a Cree for me ? How much would it be ?
Thanks, Mike.