It's over, it's finally over.

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
There was a time I would come to this site 10 times a day, skip work just to watch threads grow.. Over the past couple months I have realized I don't frequent this place the way I once did, more importantly, I am not scheming how I am going to justify my next flashlight :) .
Last night my wife asked me to go see if the weekend paper was in the driveway (it comes around 11 pm), I grabbed my M3T and scanned the driveway.. I went to tuck it under my arm to take something out of my pocket when I felt the light drop.. While I was listening to it bounce on the concrete I just kept digging through my pocket. When I realized I dropped one of my prized lights I wasn't the least bit concerned about it. At that moment I knew the nightmare was over, at least for now.

CPF has some of the most intelligent and sincere people I have ever had the chance to meet, I will never completely leave this place for that reason. Not only have I developed a terrific collection of lights but I was guided through some pretty elaborate situations here at home.

On a better note, we had our third child on Sunday, here in our home, Hannah June, healthy and happy, just like her mother. :grin2:

DM51

Flashaholic
Congratulations on the new light in your life. May her run-time be long and happy! Now you can spend the next few years worrying about the time when she will start thinking about modding herself (with gold jewellery etc.)

nethiker

Enlightened
Congrats to you and yours on the new addition and I'm glad you were able to find balance in your life without going cold turkey on the flashlights.

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
...that third child will do it every time........

I used to shoot regularly and competed in both centerfire pistol and rifle. I had a Dillon RL450 progressive reloader which I had kept busy for years. Then we had our second and third kids (twin daughters). I've been to a range maybe 5 times in the 25 years since and...

I haven't missed it at all. This is what life is all about (for me) and the rest was just playing with myself before I got started...

So big Congratulations to you!