• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Two Mac shorty mods - Mini Mini HID and cut down Flupic mod

s.duff

Enlightened
These are two of my prized possessions that just aren't getting the use that i was hoping for.
1. First is the mind blowing Mini mini HID, this hasn't gotten more than about 15 min play time since I picked it up. It is in mint condition and is a pewter host that has been cut down to 1 D cell length and has the entire body checkered for grip. Mac's signature tailcap switch has been installed and it comes with a premium bronze and metal 3xR123 1D size holder. Im asking $325 shipped on this one and if using paypal, please include 3% for fees.
SOLD!!!!

2. Another custom by Mac and is also a 1D size cutdown with full body checkering in a green host and custom tailcap switch. This is a Lux-III LED that is driven by one of Goldserve's Flupic drivers, so it has the intelligent interface that allows for different levels of brightness along with strobe and SOS. This runs on one 18650 cell and will include a cell holder. It also has green glow powder around the LED. Again this is mint as well and has seen almost no use. Im asking $175 shipped and if using paypal please include 3% for fees. NOW $165 $160 SOLD!!

The only trades I would be interested in right now are an XBOX 360 with hard drive found one
smile.gif

100_2143.jpg

100_2146.jpg

100_2152.jpg

100_2151.jpg

100_2147.jpg

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`ll take No. 1....the Mini mini HID.

Please send a PM to me with your PP info, and I`ll send your payment to you later tonight.

Thanks!

:)

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Carpe Diem said:
I`ll take No. 1....the Mini mini HID.

Please send a PM to me with your PP info, and I`ll send your payment to you later tonight.

Thanks!

John you're going to love that light. I like mine a whole lot. Actually got to use it outside a few nights ago. And it's even the same color :) This will make a fine addition to your collection.

Shane

PhotonAddict

Enlightened
s.duff - could you clarify you description of #2, I'm a little confused. You said that it has a flupic driver but it does not have the usual options for brightness, strobe, etc (?)

2. Another custom by Mac and is also a 1D size cutdown with full body checkering in a green host and custom tailcap switch. This is a Lux-III LED that is driven by one of Goldserve's Flupic drivers, so it hasn't the intelligent interface that allows for different levels of brightness along with stribe and SOS. This runs on one 18650 cell and will include a cell holder. It also has green glow powder around the LED. Again this is mint as well and has seen almost no use. Im asking $175 shipped and if using paypal please include 3% for fees.
(emphasis mine)

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
PhotonAddict said:
s.duff - could you clarify you description of #2, I'm a little confused. You said that it has a flupic driver but it does not have the usual options for brightness, strobe, etc (?)

(emphasis mine)

It was a typo :) The light has a full functioning Flupic driver.

Mac

s.duff

Enlightened
Carpe Diem said:
PP sent.

Thanks!

are you sure? i havent received any notice and my paypal account doesn't have anything
salduff(at)gmail.com

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
My bad!:rolleyes:

I just discovered that I sent your payment to the wrong address. :ohgeez:

So sorry! I`ll get this straightened out.

PM has been sent.

s.duff

Enlightened
will do. how about #2? you would love that light just as much!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Empyfree...

Welcome to the CPF! :thumbsup:

I admire your efforts, but "fluffs" is not in my vocabulary, so to speak. :D

This great light will be heading to Wisconsin...the "Land of the Wind Chill Factor"...momentarily.

Take care!

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Empyfree said:
If the mini mini hid payment fluffs then count me in!

Empyfee, Trust me. Carpe Diem doesn't "fluff". If he posts in your thread then he's either buying your light, or selling you one if it's a WTB thread.

As demonstrated. He's probably already sent another payment, to the correct address, before even getting his old payment back. The man is a solid person to deal with. I hope you have the fortune of dealing with him as I have over the years.

Welcome to CPF though. If you message Mac directly (cmacclel) he might have one he could sell you.

Shane

Empyfree

Enlightened
I had to try!...

I'm sure I'll get to know people's personalitys after a while. I've actually tried pm'ing Mac about a new one of these, apparantly he's a bit snowed under at the moment! I'll just have to wait.

P.s. cheers for the welcome!

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac, for all his great work he does, is definately a "too many irons in the fire" kinda guy. For all his enthusiasm it sometimes takes him a while to work himself back out from under all these insanely sweet mods he's rolling out. Be patient. He'll get to you eventually. And it'll be worth the wait.

Shane

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Hallis...

Thanks for the kind endorsement! :)

Actually, S.Duff is the "good guy" here. He`s giving me the time I need to undo my screwup with PP, and then send the funds to his correct address. :rolleyes:

The bottom line, though, is that S.Duff will get his money ASAP...come hell or high water! :D

Take care...and thank you again, one and all!

s.duff

Enlightened
you guys are too funny :). i'm just glad we caught it and it's all working out.