Streamligjht..Warranty Info ?

Streamer

Enlightened
Just received a New in Pack Streamlight TT 2L. The switching is like this. first click Xenon, 2nd click LED, third click Xenon, Fourth click OFF. WTF?? I've searched for a Customer contact # on the package and can't find any. I bought this NIB on line so the original vendor is no help. Just galls me it's not what the sequence of switching should be. You know what I mean. What would you do? Come on Streamlight, provide a direct contact number without the run around !!! This light's switching is defective according to others posts thus far.

Last edited:

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Streamligjht..Warranty Info U should Know?

Just send it back for replacement with a note, and they will send you another one immediately. My experience with customer service has been exceptionally superior. I sent my Streamlight 2L 3W in for repair on a 4 year old wornout and abused light, and they sent me a brand new light under warranty. Another instance I had a minor defect in the reflector which was still very usable, and I asked for a replacemnt reflector and 3 days later a brand new light shows up in the mail.

jram67

Newly Enlightened

Streamer said:
Come on Streamlight, provide a direct contact number without the run around !!!

WHAT RUNAROUND?

Takes about 10 seconds to go to Streamlight.com and get the number from the contact us link

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast

You've got the phone number and email address. Streamlight has a top notch warranty service.

Streamer

Enlightened

OK.. So I found contact info on the FAQ page. litlle bitty run around. If I have to pay postage to return it, I'll just keep it as IS...Collectors Item...Ain't another like it anywhere...LOL :)