I'm getting married.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Saturaday, March 17, 2007.

I found the perfect girl, perfect for me anyways. I am getting hitched and there is no turning back now. She understands my flashaholism, and thats half the reason I'm marrying her. :laughing: J/K

I remember just 5 or 6 years ago, "I aint ever getting married!"

You younger guys will say that until you find the right one, trust me. I consider myself a pretty wild dude, never wanted to get settled down. Thats until the keg party we had for the incoming X-Ray school class. "Who's that chick with that tight black shirt?" I said, the rest is history. :naughty:

I am confident I have found the right girl for me, and I am the right guy for her. I wanted to share here, b/c you guys are my family away from my family.

Wish me luck. BTW I will be gone 03/18/2007 till 03/29/2007 on my honeymoon in St. Lucia.

tradderran

Newly Enlightened
Great you may as well be in the same boat as the rest of us.:lolsign:
PoliceScannerMan said:
Saturaday, March 17, 2007.

I found the perfect girl, perfect for me anyways. I am getting hitched and there is no turning back now. She understands my flashaholism, and thats half the reason I'm marrying her. :laughing: J/K

I remember just 5 or 6 years ago, "I aint ever getting married!"

You younger guys will say that until you find the right one, trust me. I consider myself a pretty wild dude, never wanted to get settled down. Thats until the keg party we had for the incoming X-Ray school class. "Who's that chick with that tight black shirt?" I said, the rest is history. :naughty:

I am confident I have found the right girl for me, and I am the right guy for her. I wanted to share here, b/c you guys are my family away from my family.

Wish me luck. BTW I will be gone 03/18/2007 till 03/29/2007 on my honeymoon in St. Lucia.

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
We could have formed two lines outside the church, and instead of sabers, we'd cross flashlights over the walkway as you and your bride proudly exited and drove off into the sunset.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Thanks guys, and LowBat, that sounds great! I would love to have 100 flashaholics linedf up with Mac MiniMini HID's and walk through the "tunnel". That is any CPFer's dream right? :laughing:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, you bringing the "Maxabeam" to the honeymoon? :naughty:

Oh, and congrats on the life long commitment.:party:

-DF

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations, Im still young and never see myself getting married
nana.gif

Take lots of pictures and enjoy yourself.

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Brandon.....congrats!!!! Welcome to the Old Man's club!

I've been telling you how screwed you are going to be, but I was just kidding.

It only gets better from here.......until you have kids. :barf:

:thumbsup: WP

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats! At least you've got the flashaholism out in the open. My 'problem' didn't really develop until after I was married, so I can't use the line, "You knew it before you married me!"

Last edited: