I'm glad the earth is flat

bykfixer

Flashaholic
BMX bike riding like you may not have ever seen thanks to "flat land".

Jaw dropping action

13-15 year olds

The guy I wanted to be if I grow up

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
BMX bike riding like you may not hav ever seen.

Jaw dropping action

13-15 year olds

i know a guy who trully think its flat btw i think he is running for president lol for real. weird guy but seems smart

Flat Earth you say?

Image 4.jpg

jtr1962

Flashaholic
I use that phrase a lot. 61 going on 15, at least my mindset.

I've been riding since I was a kid, but I'd probably fall on my face attempting any of those tricks. Curb hopping is about as far as I go.
i know a guy who trully think its flat btw i think he is running for president lol for real. weird guy but seems smart
Don't laugh but one of my brother's neighbors thinks the sun and moon are the same object. Apparently someone operates a dimmer switch on the sun at night, at least going by his reasoning.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm convinced that flat earth society has nothing to do with flat earth, and it is a way to cover up their real activity, whatever it is, no one takes them seriously, and that is the point. Several years back they got entire cruise liner to go "on expedition to the edge of the earth" lol, where they actually went, no one knows, i do not buy it for a second, sure there are few idiots who believe, and they keep feeding them, to keep the illusion going. but i have little doubts the group is about something else.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I started attempting flatland at 35 when it was no longer practical to ride ramps and jumps etc due to a series of injuries. It was fun even though I sucked at it. It was a low impact workout from stem to stern, port to starboard.

Jean-Luc Descarte

Enlightened
I'm convinced that flat earth society has nothing to do with flat earth, and it is a way to cover up their real activity, whatever it is, no one takes them seriously, and that is the point. Several years back they got entire cruise liner to go "on expedition to the edge of the earth" lol, where they actually went, no one knows, i do not buy it for a second, sure there are few idiots who believe, and they keep feeding them, to keep the illusion going. but i have little doubts the group is about something else.
There are times when stupidity is so big, so big, that it seems like strategy.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ill admit not 100 percent sure we went to the moon! it just seems impossible to me that in 1960s we would have that kind of tech and faking it would scare the ussr