Cree Elly aka Lorsund delayed?

x2x3x2

Banned
The DX site says that orders placed after 6am on March 14 will not ship till March 22.
I ordered mine on March 11 and still got an email regarding the delay, has anyone recieved theirs yet?

martytoo

Newly Enlightened
That is weird. Mine was supposedly in the process of going out in the mail and even had a tracking number. Now it is marked as waiting for supplier.

Thanks for the heads up!

cage

Newly Enlightened
I ordered it also on March 11. My orders status has been the following "Getting ready for shipment. The next update will be a shipment notice." for several days. I hope it ships on monday.

vetkaw63

Enlightened
DX sends partial orders so, if they sent you a partial order you would get a tracking number. Then it would resort back to waiting on suppliers for the remainder of the order.
Mike

johnny13oi

Enlightened
vetkaw63 said:
DX sends partial orders so, if they sent you a partial order you would get a tracking number. Then it would resort back to waiting on suppliers for the remainder of the order.
Mike

What if all you bought was the flashlight? What would they send partially?

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
johnny13oi said:
What if all you bought was the flashlight? What would they send partially?

If you only ordered 1 light and they gave you a tracking #, then reverted back to "waiting for supplier"...that would be weird. I can see them doing that if you ordered more than 1 light, or other items as well. For those of you who ordered more than one item, go into "Order Tracking", enter your email and password, then click on the "Invoice" icon. It'll show you what items were shipped, and which ones are waiting on supplier. Hope this helps.

loving light

Newly Enlightened
HI all Iwas just looking on ebay and found this exact light for ONLY15.97 shipped from Canada.The seller is MANIKFOX (I am still new to computors so if some one could tell me how to post alink that would be app.)What a deal(LOL)

johnny13oi

Enlightened
vetkaw63 said:
Johnny,
Why don't you just go read the website like I did. That should explain it.
Mike

I did read the website but all I ordered was a flashlight so I was wondering what they could have sent out when it was only the flashlight in my order. I know they send out partial orders but I am wondering how it can be partial when there is only one item.

True

Newly Enlightened
I got caught in this too.. ordered on March 11th. Everything else on the order has shipped except for this light.

Hopefully it's worth it. If so, I'll have to order a few more when they are regularly stocked...

IdiotsAbound

Newly Enlightened
DX hasn't got the cree ellies in stock yet. Nobody has, not even Kai of kaidomain.com. I ordered some from both DX and Kai and Kai tells me they will not be in till March 20th, at which time they will be shipped. So I expect DX will ship around the same time.

vetkaw63

Enlightened
DX had pictures of these lights in boxes. It said they had 500(?) ready to ship. After these were gone, you would have to wait until they restocked.
Mike

IdiotsAbound

Newly Enlightened
vetkaw63 said:
DX had pictures of these lights in boxes. It said they had 500(?) ready to ship. After these were gone, you would have to wait until they restocked.
Mike

My order was placed on the 10th of March, the day after the new ad was posted. As of this morning, the status of my order still says "ordering".

KevinCK

Newly Enlightened
Ordered on the 12th. Went to stage 3 on the 13th. On the 15th it went to "Ready for shipment shortly" and if you click on the order it says "Getting ready for shipment. The next update will be a shipment notice". Been sitting there ever since.

johnny13oi

Enlightened
Scattergun said:
Mine is on "shipped by air mail"

When did yours change to that status?

EDIT
Mine just changed to that status as well a few minutes ago.

Last edited:

KevinCK

Newly Enlightened
Mine shipped today. Ordered on march 12th. Been at the stage of "Ready to package, your next notice will be a shipping notice" since the 15th. Now it says shipped via airmail as of the 21st. 4 to 7 business days by Air Mail

True

Newly Enlightened
Mine, ordered on the 11th as stated above, is still on step 1. So some people are getting them shipped evidently, and others (me :() still have to wait a while to receive theirs.

Ah well...

Edit: Received an email letting me know it will still be a while until shipment. 12 days since order and it hasn't even shipped yet...

:whistle:

Last edited: