Arc Chat / BS thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rigormootis

Newly Enlightened
Hi all.

I thought I'd start a chat/BS thread so that others (such as the Arc Special edition thread) are not filled up with off-topic banter to the point that a newbie (or one with little spare time like myself) might have a great amount of trouble actually finding the information that is supposed to be the topic of said thread...
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

Have fun!
cool.gif

Terrapin Flyer

Newly Enlightened
Look, look there in his hand! It's an Arc LE and its still working!! Amazing, simply amazing.

Darrell - quick, photoshop a little pt of light into the guys hand in that photo like you did with the Grand Canyon shot of you where you're sitting on your deck with your legs hanging over.
grin.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Glow Bug:
Darell,

Do you reconize the face in the flames???
grin.gif

Look familar???
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I looked and looked when it first went up, and the face didn't look like anybody I knew at first. It isn't ME is it? It actually looks a whole lot like a good friend of mine, now that I study it. What the heck?

So, how many others out there are currently stalking me?

Glowbug, you are seriously scary with Photoshop!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey you guys... even though i bet you enjoy this BS'ing thread... i pute 3 new threads up, with the possiblity of growing! The topics are ones that i first wanted to know when i visited CPF. For all the new Arc owners, and to be owners (me :)). Common you guys... please! check mine out, they are the ones with 0 replies.

Glow Bug

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
I looked and looked when it first went up, and the face didn't look like anybody I knew at first. It isn't ME is it? It actually looks a whole lot like a good friend of mine, now that I study it. What the heck?

So, how many others out there are currently stalking me?

Glowbug, you are seriously scary with Photoshop!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Darell. Maybe this will help.
grin.gif
cpf1.jpg

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
Did you guys hear? The folks doing the World Trade Center memorial asked if I could come with my LE to stand in for one of their gazillion-watt flame-throwing search light modules that is down.

I told them no; that I have to stay close to home awaiting the vet's visit.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, know what its like. Just the other night NASA gave me a call, apparently the guys up there working on the Hubble telescope needed some extra light, so they wanted me to go outside and point my LE up there.. had to turn them down, I mean, its not like I have a sign around my neck saying "Flashlight for hire". Anyway, they should have budgeted a couple of million for their own Arc LE.

Graham

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Glow Bug:
Thanks Darell. Maybe this will help.
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, yes. That helps quite a bit. I was RIGHT! That's my buddy Adam with Zeke. Not me. I'm much better looking than that.

Here's me, diabolically drilling into a new $40,000 car.
The REAL Darell

I'm gonna have to show that flame picture to Adam, Glow.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
I told them no; that I have to stay close to home awaiting the vet's visit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

rolleyes.gif

Sorry about that post, Darell...
I just couldn`t help myself.

Please let us know how the visit with the vet goes, though.

Take care!

grin.gif

(Edited PS: BTW...I only kid the people I like, and unfortunately for you, I like your style!)

Darell

Flashaholic
Ha! I sure wish I was that good at Photoshop. The best I've ever been able to do is make my eyes all buggy. One time I managed to switch my head with my wife's - but the result scared the bajeezers out of me, so I quickly tossed the file.

Did you guys hear? The folks doing the World Trade Center memorial asked if I could come with my LE to stand in for one of their gazillion-watt flame-throwing search light modules that is down.

I told them no; that I have to stay close to home awaiting the vet's visit.

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Carpe Diem:
(Edited PS: BTW...I only kid the people I like, and unfortunately for you, I like your style!)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The love flows both ways, baby!

Don't ever worry about offending me. I enjoyed all the posts to the point of tears sometimes. I especially liked the "Group Buy Update" post, but just felt too guilty about continuing it in the LE thread. I haven't laughed so hard at my computer for a long time.

I just wrote a huge, brilliantly pithy reply, and promplty lost it (I'm travelling right now, and am using a borrowed computer - and this keyboard SUCKS). So, you'll have to make do with this reply instead, sorry...

Don't forget what I told you after your very first post: Never be afraid to seize the damn carp!

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ken B:
Well, I was taking an all naked girl cruise<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ken -

Tell me again what *you* were doing on an "all naked girl cruise?" Did you somehow manage to slip your masculinity through the new tighter security? Is there something about you that you haven't been up front with? Is that a flashlight in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?

So many questions I have...

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darrel,
Try to remember on most keyboards, THE LETTERS ARE IN THE MIDDLE, THE NUMBERS ARE ON THE RIGHT.LETTERS MIDDLE, NUMBERS- RIGHT. This "I'm useing someone's else's computer" will only go so far. Of course, this is just between me & you.
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif
TX

Status
Not open for further replies.