Got a really nice photobag for my B-day

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
My girlfriend was all worried that it wouldn't arrive on time for my b-day. But today on the day itself, the mail brought a big-*** box...

what was in side?

c400.jpg

A Naneu Pro Correspondent C400 photo bag. I needed a bigger bag badly since gettin my DSLR, and this bag is really nice. Enough room for both my analog and digital SLRs, a flashgun, 5-6 lenses, and a lot of other accesories, and I still have some room to spare). Its very well made, lots of goodie details like a memorycard holder, curved shoulderstrap for carrying comfort, and it has a good amount of padding to protect my gear. Another plus is that Naneu Pro isn't as well known around here as brands like Lowepro, so it doesn't scream 'hey look at me! I'm carrying $3000 in photogear!'

The pic was stolen from the Naneu Pro website, it shows the grey version, I have the black edition. I'll post my own pics later.

I really love this bag :)

Jorge Banner

Newly Enlightened
Really nice bag, MayCooper! Congrats on girlfriend AND bag. :goodjob:

Better keep yourself fit. My experience is that one tends to fill these bags with all the kit that WILL fit inside and then they weigh a ton. But it is a ton of fun.. :)

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jorge Banner said:
Better keep yourself fit. My experience is that one tends to fill these bags with all the kit that WILL fit inside and then they weigh a ton. But it is a ton of fun.. :)

I know... this bag is more for storage and the special occasions where I need (or want) to bring most of my kit. For the usual carry the camera around I'll just use a snout bag and maybe an extra lens and a flashgun in my backpack.

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice! May we see a pic of the inside?

As a part time photonut, I have an accumulation of bags...just as addicting as other toys. ;) Wife may look at purses, I look for camera bags. :D

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
thats because I took a little time to take a decent shot with the slimline... the shot with the dynax was a quicky when hurrying to go catch my train to go to work... Maybe you like this one a bit better?

PICT2634_1.jpg

Last edited:

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
RA40 said:
Drool...nicely laid out. :thumbsup:

It sure is. On the left there is the Dynax 5 analog SLR, just right of that there is a flashgun and a table clamp 'tripod', next to that there is a pocket holding 2 of the lenses (on top of eachother, with padding in between) I use quite often. next to that ofcourse there is the Dynax 5D digital SLR. Underneath the Dynax 5 there is a pocket holding all my filter stuff & ancient analog light meter. the space underneath the lenses mounted on the cameras holds a few more lenses. Underneath the Dynax 5D is where I keep my M42 lenses. The pockets in the top cover are used for batterycharger & M42 to MAF adapter, the other is used for batteries. The front pocket holds a remote, cleaning cloth, a couple of pens and a few other small items. Side pockets are the perfect width to hold 35mm films.
As the customizable panels are still in factory default setup, there is some wasted space, but it keeps the stuff in the bag from bouncing around, so I'll leave it like this until I need the space for more goodies :)

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
MayCooper said:
I wouldn't know... never (knowingly) saw a Domke bag.... they any good?? :laughing:
domke make really good solid canvas bags, that dont look like camera bags
they do lack padding though.