• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT.. Ti. PD-S for a Ti. XR19-C

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Ti PD-S from the May Wave.
I would like to trade for an XR19-C in excellent cond. :)

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had an XR19 before and traded it away. I have a Pd-S mizer now.

I like the floody beam of the XR19.

I like both.
Led_Blind said:
I have an unused XR19-C, I am just wondering why the prefrence for one over the other?

and, good luck :)

charlesn

Enlightened
russtang said:
I had an XR19 before and traded it away. I have a Pd-S mizer now.

I like the floody beam of the XR19.

I like both.

Floody beam? Russ, I have both lights and the Cree-driven XR19 definitely has a narrower beam compared to the Seoul-driven PD-S. I prefer the XR19 beam, but floody it's not.

Gary123

Enlightened
Charlsen is correct.

The beam on the XR-19-C is a very narrow beam, smallish spot, small corona. This thing is built for throw. I also had a PD-S when I purchased the XR-19-C. The PD-S could be described a floody compared to the XR-19-C.

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe I should have said I like the very bright SPILL of the XR19 beam. :eek: Its not really a 'floody' beam.

Regardless, I like the different beam of the xr19 and would like to have both a PD-s and a xr19.

Anybody have one to trade? :)

aikiman44

Enlightened
Hey, I like the XR19, too. Not that I don't like the S27, I do. Especially the 2x123. Beautiful.
For me, though, I like to carry an XR19 in a jacket/coat pocket and it's a little easier.
I'm not at that level of being a beam maven.
Not yet.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I mistakenly carried my XR19-C on cinco de Mayo and laughed when my 1 y/o nephew was tossing the light repeatedly across the pool deck after alot of Coronas.... The light still works, just has some character marks now! :laughing:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Ouch PSM!! When I read your post I felt like I was chewing on tinfoil...:mecry: At least you're easy going and cool about it....not that there is much you could do once the damage was already done.

Clickie

Newly Enlightened
PoliceScannerMan said:
I mistakenly carried my XR19-C on cinco de Mayo and laughed when my 1 y/o nephew was tossing the light repeatedly across the pool deck after alot of Coronas.... The light still works, just has some character marks now! :laughing:

Good times PSM!!! Chalk it up to good times! :)