CREE craziness

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a one-123-cell, one-LED CREE pocket light.
It's scarily bright for its size, and it's really all I need.

My inner child, though, is telling me "More! MORE! MORE!!!".

Now, I have long learned to shut my inner child up when his desires aren't compatible with my wallet, so I won't be getting anything brighter than my pocket light (for the time being, anyway :p).

However, just to appraise said inner child's curiosity, I'd like to know about the brightest CREE lights in existence.

Someone somewhere has to have built multi-emitter savagely overdriven CREE monstrosities, and I'd like to know about them. :p

RustyKnee

Enlightened
check out out elektrolumens in the buy sell trade site. he has built some multi cree lights. I am on the waiting list fior the quadstar.

also, do a search on aspheric cree. these only use one cree, but the aspheric lens creates a really tight almost parallel beam.

there are few mags modded to have multo crees too.

Stu

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Someone somewhere has to have built multi-emitter savagely overdriven CREE monstrosities, and I'd like to know about them. :p

This one?:naughty:
DSCN2084.jpg

ensile

Enlightened
I have a one-123-cell, one-LED CREE pocket light.
It's scarily bright for its size, and it's really all I need.

My inner child, though, is telling me "More! MORE! MORE!!!".

you don't have to buy everything, just buy sensible, you keep more money, and have delicious lumens.

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nothing like a Ding Dong at the door, and theres a guy with a package with your name on it, then you sit down with your quality knife, and open the packaging, as your product makes to your eyes, they open wide and the corners of your mouth turn up and endorphines and adrenaline start to surge through your body, as your mouth waters at the packaging telling you all the lumens you are about to witness. And its Yous... All yours... ;)
:twothumbs

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holy mother of all that is sweet and pure... yes, that's exactly what I meant!

I'll be reading that thread now. :p

Nothing like a Ding Dong at the door, and theres a guy with a package with your name on it, then you sit down with your quality knife, and open the packaging, as your product makes to your eyes, they open wide and the corners of your mouth turn up and endorphines and adrenaline start to surge through your body, as your mouth waters at the packaging telling you all the lumens you are about to witness. And its Yous... All yours
Truth be told, I tend to have this reaction for RC helicopters more than flashlights :p