5 watt Emitters For CPF Now in Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, we just got a small number of these. First things first, here's the Order Page . And yes, they really are in stock today. Price is $45 each.

lw6c.jpg
nx05.jpg

As promised, we said we would make these available for experimenting/mods when we got them in. I am surprised to see these today since we thought it would be some time before they came in. We are including the NX05 optic with these to make it easier for projects.

I have personally hand sorted each one and will guarantee that these are "U" flux or brighter and there is no tint greener than 3. These are rated for 1000 hours and are sold as is (which is normal for our LED-only offers since we have no control on how well you might take care of them). Since a lot of the units we received didn't make the grade, the number of units we are offering for sale today are limited. No, we will not be selling the sub-standard units, those will be returned to Lumileds at full price. When these are gone, we have no idea when we will get more. You know the drill.

Enjoy!

Peter Gransee

Doug S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Gransee:
I have personally hand sorted each one and will guarantee that these are "U" flux or brighter and there is no tint greener than 3.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Peter, I hope that the ones that didn't make the grade failed on the basis of color. They are not shipping ones binned below "U" for flux are they? "U" is the minimum that would meet their datasheet flux spec.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, we had 1/3 of the shipment fail our QC and it was because they were too green.

I am not saying these will be perfect, but we are the only supplier of these parts that hand sort them and have stock.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.