Cree image

Enlightened
Whilst playing with my new P2D CE I shined the light through a magnifier onto a wall, thought the image was pretty interesting, so I thought I'd share it.

Sorry about the fuzziness, but that's as sharp as I could get it.

Cree1.jpg

RustyKnee

Enlightened
Whilst playing with my new P2D CE I shined the light through a magnifier onto a wall, thought the image was pretty interesting, so I thought I'd share it.

Sorry about the fuzziness, but that's as sharp as I could get it.

Cree1.jpg
cool

there a few people modding lights on here that do the same thinkg. they use an aspheric lense instead of a reflector.

they are throw monsters.

Stu

ensile

Enlightened
does anyone know if there has been a batman symbol crop circle? i gotta have less cow smell.

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one of these for sale, a RiverRock 2AA converted to a Cree P4. Check out the link in my signature line below. Pretty neat, it really throws, and ZERO spill...kind of weird, lol. Edit 6-12-07: No longer have the light.

Last edited:

Illum

Flashaholic
the cree image makes me think of a symbol originally used to indicate "wet cells"

mmm...was this just a simple off the shelf magnifying glass?

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried this through the little magnifier on a Victorinox Swiss Army knife. I got a nice image of the CREE, and I could also see the reflector, etc. It was pretty cool. Now I want try this outside to see if it would improve the throw. It would be cool to just whip out a SAK magnifier and boost the throw of a little P1D-CE, P3D, etc.