greenLED

Flashaholic
Dood! I almost missed it. Here's wishing you a Happy Birthday! :party:

dscf1671dd7.jpg

('twas the only beer pic I had handy)

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy B-Day, Darell! :party:

When I was a new guy here, I had a transaction with D., and he was very helpful and very kind. Funny how you always remember those who are nice to you when you're new at something (and those who aren't!).

A toast to you, Darell! :buddies:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Again? :eek:oo: Man, good thing life insurance policies don't have age expirations anymore... :D

:tinfoil:
EM

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's been a few days since visiting and something was urging me to check out the CPF and even the Cafe, too. Now it becomes clear there was a purpose to those gut feelings. How simply wonderful providence can be, for now I can (in my mind) give Darell the spanking he deserves.

Happy birthday BABY!

Darell

Flashaholic
Woo hoo!

Thanks guys. Touching sentiments from all. I've got a wee bit more "entertaining" to do here, and I'll see if I can't then come back and say something deep, meaningful and inebriated. Don't hold your breath!

Last edited:

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Hey Darell,

You aren't accepting PMs, so I'll say it here:

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, and hope you find a really cool light under the tree :santa: ...o wait, wrong holiday!!! :party:

Darell

Flashaholic
Hey Darell,

You aren't accepting PMs,

Yeah, as soon as they figure out how to send beer through the PM system, I'll turn mine back on.

Whew. Big day. Over now, and I'm all hot and sticky. And not for the good reasons, either! Still over 90° outside!

Thanks all for the nice wishes. Good to feel loved on my big day. (and yes, I do realize that some (most?) of you were just being polite - still counts). :D

Summer just officially started here at Bovine central, as my daughter's last day of school was today. And that means that the first day of vacation travel is tomorrow! So now that the festivities are concluded - I've got to get packing, and eventually shower the ick off me.

Be good boys and girls. And thanks again for the nice wishes. I think. :nana:

Darell

Flashaholic
Happy BDay, Darell! I still think of the Mancow every time I see my tritium tube Decora light switch covers! I like them!
Excellent. I think you're the first "customer" I've ever heard back from after all this time. My house is just loaded with them, of course - drives me nuts when I find a switch that I haven't Trit'ed yet... but I'm all out of that biz, I'm afraid. Gald you're still using and liking them as much as I am!

Turdly - NOBODY +1's better than you, bud! Right back atcha.

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
..ok so I'm belated but not impolite. regards from #14 former. happy b day.
...and happy bidet for that matter..have a million more.. --TedTL :thumbsup: