NEW WIN A FREE FLASHLIGHT CONTEST !!!!!!!!!!!

Wylie

Enlightened
Hi All,
It has come to my attention that the first effort to hold this contest has definitely had its problems. So in order to get this contest going with a better understanding of the rules involved I have started the contest over again. Below is a list of rules for this contest that should allow for a better contest for everyone involved. Please read this post completely!
As some of you may now know I have got myself involved with an importer/manufacturer/ company that has connections to many different manufacturers and we have decided to hold a contest for the members of this forum. This is where educated flashlight consumers, modifiers, manufacturers, retailers and innovators gather for the best information possible. This is why I have chosen this forum for this contest, as I believe our companies best interests will be advocated through this contest held on this forum.
We need a name for the flashlight in the picture below and naming this flashlight is what this contest is based. The contestant that enters the best name for this flashlight will win one of these flashlights. My partner will determine the best name. Depending on the manufacturers capabilities the most predominant colors entered into the contest will be the color/s this flashlight will be produced in.
5_Watt_LED_Rechargeable.jpg

Rules for this contest are as follows.
1. One name will be entered per contestant. Enter more than one name and you will be illuminated from the contest.
2. One color will be entered per contestant. Enter more than one color and you will be illuminated from the contest.
3. Any contestant entering a name that has been previously entered will be illuminated from the contest.
4. If names entered are posted at the same time the contestant who is listed first in accordance with the descending date settings on this forum has the right to the name they have entered. Note: It may now be possible to edit your posts for a limited amount of time so if this happens edit your post quickly or you may be illuminated from the contest.
5. Any names entered into this contest that have been legally protected by any means or previously used by another flashlight manufacturers will illuminate that contestant's entry from this contest.
6. Questions are welcomed through direct emails to me to this email address only. [email protected]. Repeating questions previously posted will illuminate the contestant asking the duplicated question from the contest. I do not open attachments and spam sent to my email address will result in the sender/s email address being blocked forever and disqualification from this contest.

Below I have listed the questions that have been asked to date. I will post the answers to these questions just as soon as I have the answers. As with other manufacturers at this time there are some pending deliveries from certain companies that have limited our abilities to give concise answers to these questions.

1.Does this flashlight have a textured reflector, smooth reflector, collimator or combination of any of the above?
2.Is the light from the flashlight focusable or not?
3.How will the flashlights batteries be charged, cradle for flashlight, cradle for batteries, car charger, plug in class II transformer?
4.How hard is the 5w Luxeon Star being driven?
5.What is the diameter or complete measurements of this flashlight?
6.How long will the batteries last before they need to be charged?
7.What do these flashlights weigh?
8.Is the LED heat sinked and what size heat sink if it is?
9. Will this flashlight be warranted and for how long?
10. What type of regulation is used to protect and drive the LED?
11. How deep is the flashlight waterproofed to?
12. What colors of LEDs will be available?
13. What accessories will be available; colored lenses, lanyards, holsters, bicycle brackets….?
14. Replacement parts availability and prices if so?
15. When will these flashlights be available to consumers or retailers?
16. What will these flashlights cost retail and wholesale?
17. What type and or bin number 5w Luxeon Star will be used to manufacturer this flashlight?
18. When will this contest end? (Good question Nerd!) This one is up in the air right now as we are waiting for parts to be delivered to our manufacturer. Once the parts have been delivered and the flashlights are produced my partner will let me know when the contest will end and who has won the flashlight.

I hope I have put everything together for this contest to make it better for everyone involved and interested in the flashlight we are offering as a prize.
For all of you that had entered the contest that has been closed I am sorry and hope that you will understand this is an effort to make everything better for all contestants.
If you would be interested in a peek at the products my partner and myself are evaluating our website is in the process of being built and some of these products are listed at this time. As soon as these products are evaluated they will either be illuminated from the website or orders will be placed and prices will be listed on the website.
This contest has been sponsored by the Mad Dog Light Company

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Sentinel
HA3 Bead blasted black.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dougmccoy

Enlightened
Name:Shield Light. Colour: Black

The name implies many things, Law and order, Brightness, strength and can be used for a series of lights?

Doug McCoy

C

cowboy

MadLux 120 (meaning: Mad Dog Luxeum Star with 120 lumens output)
black

Empath

Flashaholic
That thing looks like it could look right into one's soul.

Call it The Empath.
Color: Pewter