Your Most Used Flashlight

What flashlight do you use most often?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rmacias

Enlightened
I know everyone owns several different types of flashlights some basic and some high-end but what do you actually use most often?

For me it's a Seoul converted Fenix L1P. This flashlight is bright, practical and cheap to power. I can't help but use it for everything. My high-end flashlights take a back seat to it.

RJM

CQB

Enlightened
i edc and use most often the SF L4 (with TADgear strike crown).

running on rechargeable PILA.

great output close quarters. Lightweight. Clips to pocket. Built like a tank.

I havent been keeping tabs on whether SF will release a Cree powered L4 or not. In any case i am pleased with the current L4.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are currently three that I use most often.

Jetbeam CL-E (times two...I'm never sure which one I'm grabbing, until I turn it on (NiMH vs. Li-ion).

McGizmo Aleph A19 Cree on a VG FB2. This light is a screamer. (GD825) I love it!

Draco Cree. Of course, my keychain light is going to get a lot of use!

coontai

Newly Enlightened
Arc AAA P is STILL very hard to beat in my book. Although I am fighting temptation with the new LOD rebel comming out. I don't know how much longer I can last....

Brozneo

Enlightened
I use my mutliple A2's and new Cree L1 the most often (EDC) followed very closely by my ROP LOLA in a Mag 2D body (used for running at night/early morning)....

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Milky modded E1L at work. Also the M6 with x-lola for about 5 minutes everynight. With the 120P on its way, this could change!:thumbsup:

LA OZ

Enlightened
I used my Civictor SS for 6 months now. It has been replaced by the P2D CE since last week. I can only carried a small light with my type of business. My 85P is coming this week and this may be my EDC.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use my Gladius+FM34 pretty often, but my new Liteflux LF2 is seeing a lot of use, since I really like the UI and have it easily accessible on a Keyper.

lctorana

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it's not listed post it in a reply. What is it?

RJM
Sorry, you're right.

The torch that sees most use, to be perfectly honest, is not a high end torch at all.

It is an Eveready 3D Classic "Brass" reproduction, with 1200mAh NiCads and a 3.8V 300mA MES vacuum bulb.

I have over forty other torches, including a Cree LED for EDC, and many modded torches, but nothing gets as much use as the pre-war reproduction.

tedjanxt

Enlightened
Fenix. Carry a P3DCE on belt and an L0DCE on neck.

L0DCE sees the most use, and is most practical.

Last edited:

Warp

Enlightened
A $10 Brinkman LED. 3xAAA, spotlight with little useful spill . Bright enough to see around the home at night, doesn't bother night vision, 1.5 years of nightly use and it still seems as bright as the day I bought it (original batteries).

JRTJRT

Newly Enlightened
The Photon Micro-light II on my keychain, because it's ALWAYS with me.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lately I have been using my INOVA T1 after I get home from work (I work odd hours)to check the house and garage before I retire inside.Along with the T1 I usually edc my Fenix LOD-CE but I don't use that light every day.In the house I use a Pak-Lite Basic for tooling around the house late at night.

Last edited:

lightr07

Newly Enlightened
I usually "swap" between 3 lights depending on the day, what i'll be doing, the weather. 90% of the time its a Stock E1L (Non-Cree) and then sometimes i'll choose my E2D or an L1 (again, non-cree). Usually the one's that see the most usage at night are my L1 and A2 as they both can either be in high or low, or Red LED's or Incan making them good for night use. Although my EDC *could* change when i get a G2L.

flash_bang

Enlightened
I use my G2, and if I got another light, I'd get a surefire or variation thereof(eg leef body or something).
Have a good one,
Flash