What is the S for? Peter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: What is the S for?

That's what I thought! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Ok Peter I sent in a LSH-P to be returned b/c I was not happy with it. Instead it was replaced, so I thought well if it's better than my first one I will keep it. Then I find out it was replaced with a Standard version not the Premium I paid for. Then I also find out that dealers are getting the premium version which you said where only available through you (so I also paid more). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
That's what I thought! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Ok Peter I sent in a LSH-P to be returned b/c I was not happy with it. Instead it was replaced, so I thought well if it's better than my first one I will keep it. Then I find out it was replaced with a Standard version not the Premium I paid for. Then I also find out that dealers are getting the premium version which you said where only available through you (so I also paid more). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was also surpised yesterday to hear the dealers were now getting the LSH-P. I haven't taken the time to see the cost of what they're charging, but I'm sure it's less than the $160 directly from ARC.

JollyRoger

Enlightened

Peter, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the LSH-P's are still only available on Peter's website, and not through dealers....
I think the 'premium' models that got to one dealer were the result of Peter having to fill an order...and only having housings that were labeled "premium."

I'm not 100% sure on this, so please chime in, Peter.

mst3k

Enlightened

Just went to Vicomptel's website. They don't have stock but they do have a price list on their site.

[ QUOTE ]
2003 Product Line Pricing

The following come with a TSP-123

LSL (Arc-Flashlight LS Low Dome) $92
LSH (Arc-Flashlight LS High Dome) $98
LSL-P (Arc-Flashlight LS Low Dome Premium) $115
LSH-P (Arc-Flashlight LS High Dome Premium) $120

[/ QUOTE ]

So based on this, it would appear dealers are getting em and charging substantially less.

JollyRoger

Enlightened

Well, the thing is they don't have them, though....and I do!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Seriously, though...I wonder if this *is* the case....hmmm...Peter? Are you now selling the LSH-P to dealers as well? This kind of goes against what you had originally told people.

V

vlights

I was originally told that LS Premiums were for direct buyers and not to dealers. When I was placing an order for LS standards and was told none were available I was told that premiums were ready to ship (yeah, my mind went a little happy thinking of getting premiums) and just to make sure they knew I was a dealer, I specifically asked "Are LS PREMIUMS available to dealers?" and the answer was "yes, if its available."

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes. I posted originally that the premiums would not be available to the dealers because they are in short supply. The dealers complained, so I relented and posted here on the CPF that the dealers could order the premiums. And yes, these are in short supply as anticipated.

Here are all the LS designations:

L = Low dome, 1watt
H = High dome, 1 watt (more focused beam, consistant tint across beam)
S = Standard rank (M,N flux) (3,4 tint)
P = Premium rank (P,Q flux) (3,4 tint)

So, for example:

LSL-P = Luxeon star, low dome, 1 watt, P-Q flux, 3-4 tint

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.