Fenix Service Outstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

jspalmer

Newly Enlightened
A couple of weeks ago I purchased a P3D Premium on line through the Fenix-Store.Com. When it arrived, I noticed a green tint problem and called the store. That same day they sent me a replacement and asked that I return the original (green tint P3D), which I did. After about a week, the replacement P3D had still not arrived. I called the store to check the status and they immediately sent me another P3D and asked that I return the first replacement if/when it arrived. Of course, the first replacement light arrived the next day, and the second one a few days later. I returned the second replacement and am beyond pleased with my new P3D. The fact that David and the folks at the Fenix-Store.Com would send not one, but two replacements, on a hand-shake that I would return the original (and the second), was, in my opinion, outstanding service. This combined with the quality of their lights have earned me as a repeat (and repeat) customer. I couldn't recommend them more - and no, I have no affiliation whatsoever with them - just a happy customer.

meuge

Enlightened
A couple of weeks ago I purchased a P3D Premium on line through the Fenix-Store.Com. When it arrived, I noticed a green tint problem and called the store. That same day they sent me a replacement and asked that I return the original (green tint P3D), which I did. After about a week, the replacement P3D had still not arrived. I called the store to check the status and they immediately sent me another P3D and asked that I return the first replacement if/when it arrived. Of course, the first replacement light arrived the next day, and the second one a few days later. I returned the second replacement and am beyond pleased with my new P3D. The fact that David and the folks at the Fenix-Store.Com would send not one, but two replacements, on a hand-shake that I would return the original (and the second), was, in my opinion, outstanding service. This combined with the quality of their lights have earned me as a repeat (and repeat) customer. I couldn't recommend them more - and no, I have no affiliation whatsoever with them - just a happy customer.
I agree. My P2D-R100 had problem with the tailswitch, and a phone call got me a replacement shipped out the same day.

That's why now, if I need to purchase any product that the fenix-store carries, I buy from them specifically... and recommend them to friends/family.

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did an exchange recently and the only reason it took longer than it has in the past was becasue they were moving locations. I've always had great service from the Fenix Store on over a dozen transactions. :thumbsup:

katx

Newly Enlightened

This IS great service. I am impressed.

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
David at the FenixStore has great customer service. You will find it hard to beat. That is why I stick with our local vendors such as FenixStore, BatteryJunction, and Lighthound. They all have exceptional service and are right here on home ground. They are all well respected members of the CPF community also. I would highly recommend any of these three to everyone.

Flashlike

Enlightened
As others have already said, the customer service from David and his crew at fenix-store.com is truly outstanding!! I am very impressed and will definitely purchase my Fenix flashlights from them in the future.
Notice I said flashlights (plural)!

Status
Not open for further replies.