SF M6 my latest weakness

ridetime

Newly Enlightened
Ok, regardless of what you think about this light, you must admit it is a work or art! Flawless workmanship, I'm sure there are many lights that can out throw it, but with the MN21 and a moonless night it can "lay some beam". It's expensive, it's probably not necessary, but pride of ownership is off the chart! Anyone else love it or hate it?

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SF M6 my latest weekness

Haven't got one but would sure do in the near future.....deciding factor for me is the feeding it needs.

Very well design and compact. :welcome:

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok, regardless of what you think about this light, you must admit it is a work or art! Flawless workmanship, I'm sure there are many lights that can out throw it, but with the MN21 and a moonless night it can "lay some beam". It's expensive, it's probably not necessary, but pride of ownership is off the chart! Anyone else love it or hate it?
It's the best incan light in the market, period. But we are in a world of envy, so you are prone to hear a lot BS about your purchase...

It is like the guy who just bought a Ferrari and have to put up with a lot of flaming from the rice rocket owners.

dolbyyy

Newly Enlightened

Surefire M6 is a piece of art that any flashlights fan will appreciate. It's not for everyday use. But it's something you can rely on: Well built, size not too much big. The only suggestion is: Please try to use only reliable batteries brands. I only use Surefire or Duracell in all my lights, never had any problem.
Cheers.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've been enjoying the M6 more lately. I've been using an N2 lamp and a custom 2x 18650 battery holder to make it rechargeable. The workmanship of this light makes it satisfying to hold and a pleasure to use.

AWGD8

Newly Enlightened

Actually, I told my wife that what I like for Christmas is a SF M6-CB.

So now he just let me eat plain rice and corn. (2x a day).

I stay in the car while she goes shopping or buying staff from Target etc...

:crackup:

Brozneo

Enlightened

I recently got a M6 also, I personally like the look / size of it but at the moment my Mag Mods suit my needs better than the M6. For me the hot spot is too narrow, so im currently checking other options for the M6 eg getting it Milky Modded!

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's the best incan light in the market, period.
I agree 110% and feel confident enough to modify it a bit to say...
"It's the best incan light on the planet, period."

Have been using one of my M6's for snorkeling and it works great.
Many hours in the water with zero issues.

AzGB

Enlightened

Nearly right, lol. It's for everyNIGHT use.

Actually DM51, I think he may have been right before, it's got enough output that you really can use it during the day. It's like extra daylight. :twothumbs

As for everyone else's raves about it, you guys are all right, the M6 is one of the greatest pieces of equipment created. No matter how many other lights you have, you're always proud that you own one of these. Nothing quite like it.

lightemup

Flashaholic*

I love my M6 :) It is a bit of a shelf queen because i've got a mn21 in it and 6 batts at a time ;) but its a great 'go to' light in an emergency!

chalshus

Newly Enlightened

Its 04:30 and i'm off for work in the dark. M6 is a sweet tool, and it make me smile.

Crap, im a geek. :huh:

paulr

Flashaholic

Fantastic light and a work of art. Definitely on my "want" list for when I hit the lottery.

DM51

Flashaholic

Actually DM51, I think he may have been right before, it's got enough output that you really can use it during the day. It's like extra daylight. :twothumbs
LOL yes, you've got me there.

On a more serious note guys, please read the cautionary tale in this thread and please use only premium brand USA-made cells in your M6 or any other multi-cell light. NEVER use cheap cells.

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast

The M6 is one of the most beautiful and impressive lights from Surefire (along with the A2 Aviator :) ). I wish they would make a rechargeable pack for it.