Non working unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Peter,
Do you warrant the AAA sold under the old company? I did a group buy for some co-workers and one of them has a non-working light that her husband uses at work. I checked it out best as I could and everything is clean. No corrosion at all. I also tried the head in one of my working tubes but no go.
Come to find out, he really likes the Arc. His wife tried to give him a mini-gag. LOL, he hates it. I gave her a loaner Arc for the interim.
Please let me know. TIA

Dang, looks like I need to buy a Snow, DS and a Camo. Why did I have to log in to CPF?:oops:

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I called Arc the lady who answered the phone told me I could send in the Arc for repair or replacement.
When I told my friend about the new DS, she told me to order one for her hubby. All told, with my order, I bought $177 of new Arc's.
I knew I should stay away here.

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I called Arc the lady who answered the phone told me I could send in the Arc for repair or replacement.
When I told my friend about the new DS, she told me to order one for her hubby. All told, with my order, I bought $177 of new Arc's.
I knew I should stay away here.

Ahh.... :twothumbs

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Yep, send it in. Peter and Merri will take care of you. I sent my (2) flickering DS' in for replacement/repair. While doing that, I ordered (3) more DS lights (will give me a total of 6-units) and (3) of the CS versions. These are great for gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.