Surefire's September 2007 stories winner!!!

Lightguy27

Enlightened
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am Surefre's September true stories winner. I got a one hundred dollar gift certificate and my story is on their website. To get to it, click the link on the left of the home page for flashlights. Then scroll down to the L1 Lumamax,click on it. On the L1's page their is a link to L1 Ture stories. Mine is titled L1 gets Swamped. Thanks and leave all thoughts and maybe a true story of your own.

light_emitting_dude

Flashlight Enthusiast
They also pick a winner each month for a Kroma for those who register their lights on-line. My fingers are crossed.

Congrats Lightguy27!

Lightingguy321

Enlightened
Well, Apparently i didn't get a registration card:sigh: so I guess I am not in the running to win a Kroma

Lightingguy321

Enlightened
looks like the surefire.com/register site is over. Just checked back today and it looks like SF stopped giving away Kromas

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
L1 Gets Swamped but Keeps on Shining
I live about 20 minutes from the unforgiving Florida Everglades, where my L1 LumaMax® has endured the best and the worse the glades have to offer. One night, while we were out four-wheeling, I was using my L1 as a searchlight of sorts, scanning the swamps, when it slipped out of my hand into two feet of mud. It was then run over several times. I thought I wouldn't find it until morning, but to my surprise it was glowing as bright as it ever had under several feet of murky, muddy water. I picked it up, wiped it off, and, as the slogan goes, kept on truckin'!

Thanks SureFire, for making the best of the best.

Evan R.
Davie, FL
I grabbed it from the Google Cache, it doesn't seem to be on the SF sight right now.