Fenix and Surefire at Houston gun show

houtex

Enlightened
I went to the gun show this sunday and for the first time (that I know of)a dealer had fenix lights for sell.As he was displaying them alot of guys were "55 bucks for that little sh*t,what am I supposed to light up with that small thing''.One Surefire dealer was kind enough to let me try out all the lights she had on display.She had a black e2e for 89 bucks it was sooo purrdy but I had already spent over my limit for the day.The new G2 led is real nice and bright.She said that eventually Surefire would have an led option for almost every light that they make.

houtex

Enlightened
You can tell the dealer was getting tired of that same speech told over and over to the customers,alot of guys were like "what's lumens?" till he hit them near their eyes.He convinced a couple.

Windscale

Enlightened
I am no American. But I do have many American friends. They all gave an impression that they like everything BIG. Big cars, big dishes. I once brought one to a steak house in London and ordered him a piece of 12oz steak which he thought was a junior portion! He said back in the States, steaks are normally about 3 times as big!

No wonder the Fenix was a little sh*t.

elgarak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am no American. But I do have many American friends. They all gave an impression that they like everything BIG. Big cars, big dishes. I once brought one to a steak house in London and ordered him a piece of 12oz steak which he thought was a junior portion! He said back in the States, steaks are normally about 3 times as big!

No wonder the Fenix was a little sh*t.
This is Houston, Texas. TEXAS. Everything's bigger in Texas ;).

(The US are too big to generalize. Texans are special folks.)

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Give him a Mag 3D, and you use a Fenix P3D Q5. Have a 'blinding each other' contest, and then let him call the Fenix a little sh*t!
That's what I was thinking, once one of them starts to use a Fenix, they would probably not go back to their maglites unless they need the bashing or longer throwing ability.

that eventually Surefire would have an led option for almost every light that they make.

Sweet!

Burgess

Flashaholic
wait'll those same guys see the SureFire Titan for

Five HUNDRED Dollars

for that little sh1t. :ohgeez:

:huh:

_