another fenix lost...

VF1Jskull1

Enlightened
due to misplacement and could not for the life of me find it....

lost my Fenix L1P during a halloween party we were hosting saturday night at my sister-in-law's house.... was finishing final touches of the "spook house" when i had to go to my maxpedition pack for my sl tl-3 because the fog was way too thick..... thought i placed it in my pockets and when i went for it to setup a mask, no where to be found.... during the cleanup on sunday, could not find it anywhere.

i lost my trusty and favorite Fenix L2T about 8 months back too.... it was a good 1AA light... don't want to have to get another one but may do it though.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
"They're thieves. They're thieves, they're filthy little thieves. Where is it? Where is it? They stole it from us. My Precious. Curse them, we hates them! It's ours it is, and we wants it. "
:p
On the bright side, at least Fenix lights aren't incredibly expensive or difficult to get. Hope it turns up for ya.

VF1Jskull1

Enlightened
hahahaha... rofl... love the LOTR reference. It's weird that i put to use after being in the maxpedition bag for a whole year without use and it decides to growlegs and walk off....

my fenix lights are starting to vanish like there are light demons stealing just as they stole my socks from the the dryer (sock munchies are what i call them)...

i guess its like the sixth sense movie premise where somebody is just playing tricksies on me...

Khaytsus

Enlightened
I had a fairly hefty gold nugget ring that I wore when I was 13 or 14 years old.. Somehow when I was raking leaves one year I lost it, so that would have been around 88.

Two years ago, again raking leaves, I heard something rattling on the (metal) rake. I ignored it, rock, whatever... Kept raking. Raked across the same spot again because the wind was blowing and a few leaves had blown over there and saw something shiny as I was looking down and there was the ring.

You'd think after 17 years it would have been in the ground or something.... I couldn't believe it, double checked it, I'm very sure it's my old ring. Nobody else has lived here, and it's a pretty tacky piece of jewelry so I doubt it would have been someone elses ring.

And why hadn't I ever mowed it or saw it? Strange things happen.

Hopefully you'll find your flashlight. :D