Gone away are the days of the aleph series, e series surefire?

petemalelis

Newly Enlightened
Have not posted in a while but with all the new inovations in leds that still fit these legendary lights, why do people only seem to be talking about dorcy and mag and the like. I understand they have their place but I'd rather spend $200 on an aleph or sf then a mag any day. Come on Don why are you not giving this community what we all once craved an aleph X seems like a good idea huh?

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Aleph line is continuing to grow.

The Aleph mule has just been released, and a 27L head is in the works. That along with the Shoppe's upcoming GDuP board will breathe new life in to the ever popular Alephs.

bouncer

Enlightened
yeah but for us guys just getting into aleph lights we can't find bodies for sale commercially the Shoppe is always out of stock and Don is busy working on new stuff and very few people want to part with used because they are such good lights. I'd like to build an A19cr2 but cannot find a cr2 body anywhere not that I could afford one for about a month anyway

petemalelis

Newly Enlightened
It may be that aleph is still around and some developments have come out but not even a year ago they were the talk about light for led and for a reason. Same for e-series sf mods, all i see now is fenix beamshots and aspheric this and that which like i said have their place but a mcgizmo aleph or moded sf or even a vital gear are one of the best lights stil out there only from my opinion

da.gee

Enlightened
Except for the recent run of Aleph Mules, the Aleph program is in the hands of The Shoppe (Wayne and Cindy) per a recent communication I received from a certain McDude in Hawaii.