Help me buy a Swiss Tool Spirit

Tubor

Enlightened
I'm trying to buy a Swiss Tool Spirit. Problem is: it has to be affordable, which for me is about £30-40 (or $60-80) including delivery to me in the UK. So I'm trying to buy in the US and have it shipped to me in the UK. Amazon(.com) doesn't deliver, most other places I've looked don't deliver. Lighthound does Leatherman but not swisstool :( Any ideas?

Marduke

Flashaholic
I'm trying to buy a Swiss Tool Spirit. Problem is: it has to be affordable, which for me is about £30-40 (or $60-80) including delivery to me in the UK. So I'm trying to buy in the US and have it shipped to me in the UK. Amazon(.com) doesn't deliver, most other places I've looked don't deliver. Lighthound does Leatherman but not swisstool :( Any ideas?

Amazon doesn't deliver?? That's the only way to get products from them....

I have gotten several off of Ebay, usually airport seizures. Even if the seller says they don't ship to Europe, send them a message and ask if they will for a few extra bucks. Usually if you ask nicely, they will.

Tubor

Enlightened
Amazon doesn't deliver?? That's the only way to get products from them....

I have gotten several off of Ebay, usually airport seizures. Even if the seller says they don't ship to Europe, send them a message and ask if they will for a few extra bucks. Usually if you ask nicely, they will.

The US website doesn't deliver this item to the UK (I could buy it on the UK website but it costs much more). A market place seller did deliver to the UK, I ordered but it never arrived. I hadn't thought about ebay and have found a good deal on there so thanks!

New Graham Knives ships to the UK. They stock the Swiss Tool Spirit.

Thanks but they only accept Western Union payments for international orders. Think I might stick with ebay on this one.

Thanks for the replies.