100 pcs cree p4

brighter

Newly Enlightened
I need 100 cree stars for my project, where would you suggest to buy them online with quantity discount? Thanks.

Last edited:

SteveDavis

Newly Enlightened
Is this a product that a lot of people would want? Currently, my company samples XR-E's on stars, but is considering offering them as a standard product for purchase. They would be available in 5 packs. If that's something people are interested, I can try to move us forward on that. I'd also like to know whether everyone would always want the brightest bin, what color temps are most exciting, and what kind of quantities people would want. Please post below what you think.

lighting.arrow.com

Calina

Enlightened
Is this a product that a lot of people would want? Currently, my company samples XR-E's on stars, but is considering offering them as a standard product for purchase. They would be available in 5 packs. If that's something people are interested, I can try to move us forward on that. I'd also like to know whether everyone would always want the brightest bin, what color temps are most exciting, and what kind of quantities people would want. Please post below what you think.

lighting.arrow.com

I don't think Arrow would go wrong with these, the demand is quite high for the latest bin (Q4, Q5 and R2).
As far as I can tell, the preferred colors would be white and warm white. A look at the success of group buy in CPF market place, would likely convince you of the demand for these.

SteveDavis

Newly Enlightened
I think there is no doubt that the highest bins will sell. But how many of the lower bins that we still have in stock will sell? And for warm white, our customer base is extremely particular about color temperature, so it may be quite difficult to stock one or two CCT's and not have complaints about the ones we're lacking.

Thoughts?

laserblue

Newly Enlightened
100 cree stars? your project might be large hehehe.. where are you using it?