Where is the Fenix-Store located?

roymail

Enlightened
I'm pretty new here so cut me a little slack on this question, OK. I'm wanting to order from the Fenix-Store but don't want to wait forever to get my light. I don't mind paying a fair price since I know I'm getting a quality product. But, I do mind having to wait for weeeeeks to get it like with DealExtreme. What kind of wait time are we talking about with an online order to Fenix? Thanks for the help.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
But on each box it shows that the factory is located in china, so that means that anyone in asia who buys fenix, has his light shipped from asia to US, back into asia :laughing:

Crenshaw

Marduke

Flashaholic
But on each box it shows that the factory is located in china, so that means that anyone in asia who buys fenix, has his light shipped from asia to US, back into asia :laughing:

Crenshaw

Only if you order from Fenix-Store. They are only one of the many US-based distributors. There are even more overseas.

jugg2

Enlightened
Wow, He is like just up the road from me! Maybe I will get my T-1 the day after it ships, whenever that is....

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
True, but i only buy at fenix-store anyway haha, and after all its free shiping, more or less..

Crenshaw

Saiga

Enlightened
ATLANTA !!! hell, i'm just an hour + south of there, i ain't got time to talk to you guys, i'm going to check the mail !!!! you guys might be gettin' a T-1 review.....in ten munutes !!!

nanoWatt

Newly Enlightened
I am kind of wishing I ordered from them, but their site was running painfully slow the day I went there. I ended up ordering from Fenix Tactical. I placed the order a week ago, and since they are in Canada, it still hasn't arrived. This time of year, shipping probably takes longer anyway.

dinocol

Newly Enlightened
shipping to the Philippines usually takes 1 week.. at most 2 weeks when I ordered from Fenix-store.com. Please note that this was before the holiday season began.. ;)