What should I fix/mod

D-Dog

Enlightened
Alright, Christmas is coming and since I am still a "kid", I get/got a little (not enough to even think about a Torch(though that would be awesome)) money from relatives, etc. I currently have two incadescent lights, a G&P scorpion R500 and a Streamlight Stinger XT HP (Thanks to Rzr800 :)). As of right now both lights are in stock config. My question is what has more upgrade "potential" as I will then leave the other stock as an easy charging "quick grab". I know Lumen Factory is working on a 630 lumen (bulb lumens) bulb for the r500. This sounds like an easy and effective upgrade to the stock (which I dumbly bought a spare last year of...) I am sure that there could be other mods with the light too however I can't think of any now. Or, I have heard people upgrading their Stingers with Lions and a 1278 or the like. (No miniultra because of the tactical switch right?)

What route is better? Or is there a way to build a miniultra even with the xt (as I would really like a nice throwing light which is also adjustible (the r500 in stock is mostly flood and NOT adjustible))