ultrastinger problem

One_shift_eight

Newly Enlightened
Today someone set my ultrastinger down without turning it off.:mad:

The bulb exploded and the lens has tiny bubbles in the center now I know the bulb can be replaced but what about the lens? Can it be replaced and also where can I get these spare parts?

Thanks in advance.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might want to check Streamlight's site to see if you have a repair/warranty station near you. The entire bezel/reflector will probably have to be replaced; it might be in your best interest to contact them first as they might cover it under warranty, though you'll probably have to pay for a new bulb.

jon1996

Newly Enlightened
Ship it to Streamlight and they will refurbish the entire light for you free of cost, I have had both my stingers and ultrastinger redone due to scratched lens, about a one week turn around, damn fine CS

One_shift_eight

Newly Enlightened
Ship it to Streamlight and they will refurbish the entire light for you free of cost, I have had both my stingers and ultrastinger redone due to scratched lens, about a one week turn around, damn fine CS
Do you have contact information?

Numbers

Enlightened
SL CS was good to me too, sending out a new head because I thought the one I that came with my ultrastinger had too many artifacts in it. That was back when I thought $100 was a lot for a light and I expected perfection (my inexperience). Turned out that the head I had was fine, now I have a back-up head.

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got my Ultrastinger back from Streamlight today. They replaced a switch cover (possibly the switch too), lens, and bulb! I didn't expect them to replace the bulb.
Total turn around time was 3-4 weeks since I shipped it out. As soon as I contacted Streamlight the same day they got back to me and told me to send it in.
Excellent customer service, especially in December.

On the other hand,

I sent an email out to Surefire 2 weeks ago about a clouded M6 head/reflector and I still haven't got a reply. Prior to that I sent them an email asking for a few decals. No reply ever. Checked my spam folders, nothing.

Now I wasn't asking for anything above and beyond a normal customer, I wasn't asking the to trade a LED head for tint variations or that my L4 has a donut hole.

I sent out another email today from my work email, and if they don't contact me I'll just call them directly or write them a physical letter.