What are you pack'n New Years Eve?

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to hang out in Downtown Sacramento with my lovely wife and friends for New Years Eve. Dinner and a pub crawl. I'm thinking about taking an E1e or a E2e. Nothing to overstated.

What say you?!

BTW HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! May 2008 be your brightest year ever!

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Happy New Year's everyone!

I'll be at home, packing my usual lights including the Sams Club HID. I doubt that I'll need them though. :)

Be safe everybody! I wanna see you back here next year.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I'll be home, too, so I'll be pack'n the usual assortment, a Proton, an E1 Fenix, and maybe the L1 for lighting up critters in the yard.

Geoff

Enlightened
I'll be patrolling new years eve night with an SL-20X and a Z2 w/ Malkoff Q5 on the belt.

You guys stay safe and have a wonderful new year. Don't :party: too hard. :D

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
My AE Xenide 20W, of course... and all three of my Pila GL3's.:drool: Ok maybe not that many, just one or two.:naughty:

Dudemar

lite brite

Newly Enlightened
It will be my new Nitecore Defender Infinity!
Happy early new years all....Steve

besafe2

Enlightened
I'll be home packing the lights in the signature line. Really do to the large crowds & folks that have to much to drink then choose to drive I stay home. I do want to wish a happy & safe new year to all.

KeeperSD

Enlightened
A Glock 22, ASP Baton, Safflock Handcuffs, OC Spray, Wolf Eyes Raider EO9, Magcharger and trusty Fenix LOD-CE :nana:

Some of us are lucky enough to be working on New Years :(

Enjoy it everyone and stay safe

EV_007

Enlightened
My SureFire M6 and the L2. That should cover my bases. Oh, and of course my trusty LOD CE running on 10440 which lives on my keychain.

Terry M

Newly Enlightened
I'll be packing some Budweiser Ice, my wife, and good friends. I doubt by the time I get done drinking at my friends' house I'll even be able to turn on a flashlight. ha! Good thing my wife doesn't drink. :D

ValhallaPrime

Newly Enlightened
good ole E2D with a set of freshies in it for the walk home. Maybe throw the lil P1 in my jacket pocket. have about a 20 minute walk from my buddy's house at the end of it all.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
sorely tempted to bring my T1, but T1 one belt holster at a party doesnt seem very cool..even for a flashaholic...maybe just my jetbeam then...

Crenshaw