HI, new member here....just got me a Fenix T1 today....

bruce21b

Newly Enlightened
and i just got to say...I LOVE THIS LIGHT....

i just tried it out in the back yard and it outshines my 150 lumen O-light by a mile.....

just wanted to say hi and share about my new toy:twothumbs

edit: i just read a few posts below about people being sick of the T1 threads......im new here and dont want to tick anyone off....just wanted to share what a great light the T1 is

Last edited:

Gunner12

Flashaholic
:welcome:

After you get through the purchase phase, you will step into the modding phase, which could end up costing more.

rtt

Enlightened
:welcome: The T1 is a great light! Hope you will enjoy it for a long time.

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome: Great choice! And welcome aboard. You can't go wrong with the T1 for the price. I do suggest reading the reviews and other postings, as some people have posted some useful info about the light (plus things you can do for subtle improvements).

And yeah, as others have said--hold onto your wallet. Try not to get lured into too many of those threads about Surefire, Tiablo, Wolfeyes, Dereelight, Regalight, Milky... well, you get the idea. They're the first ones that try hypnotizing you to open... the... wallet... and... buy.... that... light... you... don't... have... ;)

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome:

The only thing between me and a T1, is its height and mass. I have no use for a light taller than maximum 130mm, that weighs a ton. My pouch can only hold so much :D

wishywashy7

Enlightened
congratulations on your new light!:welcome:

like the others said...hold on to your wallet:broke:

IMSabbel

Enlightened
Damn. Why didnt anbody tell be about that one.
Bought 2 lights there last week and only remembered the CPF5...

Next time, i will try CPF95 just in case... :D