Help the Noob: Part II

Phyltre

Newly Enlightened
Hello once again, Candlepower. In my previous post here
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/184370
I endeavored upon the task of getting a good carry light at a good price. Thanks to you guys, I ended up getting not one but TWO light configurations at a phenomenal price--
https://www.fenix-store.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_52&products_id=226
at an after-coupon price of $67 shipped.

I can't ignore that kind of success--and of course that candlepower addiction is taking hold--so I'm coming here again looking for advice (so I can do proper research). See, I'm a month or so away from a birthday...and six days later is my fiancee's birthday. She has fawned over my flashlight purchase (and would certainly have absconded with it sans supervision) so I'd like to get her a nice light as well. Right now I'm deciding between something similar to what I bought and something much more robust. I want this to be a special exotic (for her, not for you lightheads) gift--either really small (Fenix P1/CE size), or really unique/powerful (a la one of Ledean's Asphericals). Just this once I'm willing to sacrifice usability for novelty, if necessary to get that worshipful WOW from my favorite gadget girl.

Price cap is ~$120. Any and all suggestions welcome in the LED realm.

Postscript: To anyone thinking this isn't an appropriate gift for a girl--this is a girl who was tickled pink when she received a custom pair of titanium chopsticks (anodized a soft pink/purple). This is right up her alley.

Marduke

Flashaholic
PS:

You could also get a pink/purple Solitaire with a LT-3 or MJLED upgrade for it. Could add it to your primary purchase and still keep under budget if your primary purchase doesn't soak up all the dough.

BigD64

Enlightened
It may not be rare or extreemly "sexy" but for 120 or less I'd get a Surefire E1L. Or for just a smidgen more, 130 or so an L1.

Phyltre

Newly Enlightened
Talking to her today, she said she preferred something larger and cooler to something miniature. Any more suggestions from anyone? I'm really starting to lean towards one of Ledean's asphericals (since a square light is pretty distinctive) but I'm wide open to viewpoints for or against. Anything else out there in the midrange handheld category that's just plain cool?

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
AN alternative to a Ledian aspherical would be a "superthrower" light. Tiablo A9, Lumapower MRV, DereeLight DBS are all high powered flashlights. They'll use either an 18650 (not recommended for newbies imho) or 2 CR123 batteries. If CR123's are okay with you then I'd say check them out. They're a bit larger, but not as huge as a M@g.

BigD64

Enlightened
Fenix T1 or P3D are neat and you'll save about 50-60 bucks under your 120.