$31 Scorpion / Streamlight sale

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been on their mailing list for years. They have lots of good specials throughout the year.

cmendoza

Enlightened
Scorpions are $22.95 at Botachtactical.com. It seems alot of people here have had bad experiences with them. I've used them twice with no problems.

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
I've owned two SL Scorpions for over five years and they've been put through the paces a number of times. Only two bulbs have burned out (extended use and a few tumbles), but the great thing about it - easy to replace the bulbs and cheap.

In my opinion, they appear to put out as much quality light as my old SureFire 6P's, and their construction is definitely of a good quality. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

-Jim

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
In case you couldn't tell, I'm looking for the cheapest Scorpion deal I can find since I'm dying to get one of these...

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Anyone ordered from them?"

I've ordered from Wholesale Hunter a number of times over the last few years with no problems at all. They often have sales with really good prices. Get on their mailing list.

"how much is shipping from Botach? "

Shipping from Botach is around $8 and up to Florida. I had one really horrendous experience with them, but in the end, after all was said and done, they made it right, covered the shipping both ways to straighten out the problem, and threw in a couple of free SF products to make up for all the hassle. They were always polite and courteous (even when I wasn't), just uninformed and really disorganized. I had 4 or 5 purchases after that that went fine without problems. Call first to check inventory before ordering on the web.

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think you'd save enough after shipping all the individual lights out to each person to make it worthwhile doing a group buy. I'd just buy one and maybe get some batteries or a Tek 40 or something to average down the shipping.

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had pretty good luck with Botach usually if you order be sure to include your email address as they confirm via email and you usually will be able to tell if the item was in stock by the little script that says "temporary out of stock" next to the quantity 0 item ship on confirmation at least that's what happens when I order, although, I have heard some complain that they placed an order and never got it and had to call and cancel, the most I've ever waited for an item is a week when they were waiting on shipment (you usually have to give most internet retailers instructions in the comments section to go ahead and ship a partial order now as most will automatically hold an order till all items are in stock). I usually email to check stock. It may take a couple days to get a reply as they recieve up to 400 emails a day and more orders a day, with prices like theirs they are very busy. I'm pretty sure shipping will be around $6 you can tally the order without finalising and see. I have had good luck with them and got My SF M3 for $159 my C3 for $69 and my G2's for $26 and numerous bargains on other items. They are nice in email and on the phone. I usually talk to Jasmine on ext. 117 when I call she really helps you figure out any problems and my emails are usually answered by BK Botach himself, nice, cordial etc.

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif