SF 6P & G2 Holsters?

generic808

Enlightened
I need holsters for my 6P and G2. Are the Surefire ones any good? Preferably I'd like them to be as simple as possible. Lightweight with a flap to cover the light, perhaps nylon? Any suggestions, leads, or links to a few good ones which won't cost me any extremities? Thanks.

Last edited:

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SF 6P & G2 Hosters?

spacer.gif

Surefires offerings. I like the clip-on. It has a strong metal spring that slides over your belt.

spacer.gif

V21 Quick-Detach Holster
Fits: 6P, G2, D2, A2, E2D
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Price: $14.00
More info
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

V30 Fixed Loop
Fits: 8AX, 8NX
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Price: $13.00
More info
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

V25 Clip-On
Fits: 6P, G2, D2, A2
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Price: $13.00
More info
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Last edited:

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don't know if they have changed the sheaths since I got mine but I don't recall my V21 having any metal in it. The V25 clip-on does, and that is also a well made sheath for the 6P/G2 line.

The Surefire V21 has been on my Fat Boy for a long time -- easy to undo the Velcro retaining strap (the part that goes around the belt or as I have used mine over the PALS webbing on a pack or bag) and completely remove the sheath. Easy to open the sheath and remove the light. The strap over the light is long enough that if you use a filter or beam shaper on the light, it will still be covered and won't let the light come loose.

Surefire sheaths are available in nylon or leather.

This is an excellent example of the quality you sometimes get when you pay a bit more and mine was well worth it. Very sturdy and the work well. The only downside if any is that the Velcro is noisy, but then again the high quality Velcro often is.

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast

You could also check out the V70 holster from Surefire. I have one and like it a lot, allows for an extremely fast draw of your light and hold it very snuggly....never had my light fall out. Plus, it seems to fit quite a few of my lights...some bezel down, some bezel up.

phil000

Newly Enlightened

Thanks... I just ordered 3! :twothumbs

They are also good for testing how sharp your knives are on the absolutely useless strap!!!!:D

Just got two today, the velcro area was smaller than I thought it would be, but it works just fine.

Phil