Surefire liquidation sale on ebay! No reserve!

K-T

*Moderator*
I already saw it, it's up to 1000$ and these two guys drive each others beds pretty much towards the sky. I mailed the seller and asked for some kind of inventory list to get an overview what lights there are but never got an response. In addition to that I posted it on the SFDB and few people answered and showed interest, I guess since some 900 small pieces of filters, adapters, etc. is lots of stuff you'll have to keep track of.
If there are enough people around the auction could easily be won but as long as we don't know what's in there there is not much interest and a high potential risk of never getting rid of all these filters
wink.gif

This could be the biggest group sale ever done on CPF!!

Klaus.

Darell

Flashaholic
Holy smokes! I'd like to buy the pallet, then open all the boxes and just roll around in the mess. I'll bet Al just dreams of stuff like this...

ToddM

Enlightened
I would think he most certainly will make a profit. I would guess he will at least double if not triple his auction price easy.

I mean lets face it if retail on the lot was $20K he can sell it for 25% of retail and still make $1000+. I don't know a single surefire item that wouldn't sell for %25 of retail. Lets say he averages 35% of retail and moves the stuff quick, he'll easily double his money. Especially with the latest price hike.

There will be some stuff that won't sell that well but I would guess some of it will sell very well. Especially with the packages he's offering. If nothing else he's got very good prices, he's not trying to get near retail out of the stuff.

Todd

ake

Newly Enlightened
Well, I almost bid with them. I got a list from the seller too. There are probably 60 lights. half of them are weapon and rechargeable lights. Most of them are accessories. I think he will eventually makes a profit, but it will take a while.

Before I pulled it off, I calculated if I can resale it for 50% of the retail price, it still gonna be a long shot. Plus shipping that thing cost almost $500!!

Will see if my theory is correct. At least now I am not the one who has a truck load of surefire in my apartment!!

ake

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent him a message for an M6 he wants $250 + shipping I am thinking about it.