Novatac 120P/T case

AWGD8

Newly Enlightened
I went to a local Walmart store and found a Case Logic MP3 case that fits my 120P. It has a lot of option for carrying. It can be used as an arm band, with lanyard or belt carry.

Here are some pics.

Last edited:

THE PUNISHER

Newly Enlightened
How is the novatac going,thinking of biting the bullitt and get a 120p..............:wave:

AWGD8

Newly Enlightened
If you have money to spare and doesn`t care if it gets scratch, then this most versatile light that you can find.
H-- A-- N --D --S D-- O --W-- N-- !!!
I slightly scratched mine right on the tailcap and rubbed it off and the scratch is gone!. Since this is the most expensive light that I have, I`m a little anal about it- specially if it get`s scratch.

It`s like spending all your retirement money for a FERRARI and being so paranoid of having it get scratch or something. Compare to a rich guy who has a FERRARI who doesn`t really care at all if it gets scratch...

If you are like me, then I would just get a $50 fenix light like a P2D :devil:.

My 120P was a gift that I couldn`t resist. :nana:

And yet I`m contemplating on selling it....:D

not bec it`s not a good light but, too expensive for a

tool!

AWGD8

Newly Enlightened
120P can handle almost all indoor light situation.

But if you are in a budget, I would get a FENIX P2D

REBEL 100 in a heartbeat! That tint is awsome!:thumbsup:

precisionworks

Flashaholic
How is the novatac going

Nothing else on the market today that comes even close in terms of user selection options. I use mine all day long at work on the 10 lumen setting, whenever the E2L is too bright. In the warehouse, it gets used on the 120 lumen setting, whenever the E2L isn't bright enough.

After work, it's my primary EDC, with the Nautilus for backup.