Clip for Fenix L1D

djdo

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone found or made a clip for their L1D? I'm looking for something to help attach my favorite light to my cap. Ideas?

Thanks!!

DavidC

Newly Enlightened
I've looked at several places but no luck. I sure like to buy one.

I'm really surprised I haven't lost my L1D so far......

wjf2000

Newly Enlightened
The clip from a rayovac sportsman extreme 3 watt or 1 watt will fit your fenix.

djdo

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the tips guys. Do I have to by the light to get the clip, or are they available separately?

JamisonM

Enlightened
Thanks for the tips guys. Do I have to by the light to get the clip, or are they available separately?
I believe you do have to buy the light to get the clip as they aren't available to buy on their own. You can try posting in the marketplace and see if anybody is willing to sell theirs. Still, you have a few other options for getting a pocket clip for your L1D.
The first is to buy a the clip itself. The only place these are available are from knife making supply stores as far as I know. I believe sandwich shoppe also has a clip for sale as well as a fellow forum member. Once you get the clip, you're going to need to drill and tap holes for the clip and its screws.
The only other option I know of is to devise your own means of fixing your L1D to yourself. I chose this option for my L2D. My made a clip out of the a small hose clamp and a tablecloth clamp. The link's in my signature. It's not pretty, but it works.

Last edited: