Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due!

bspofford

Enlightened
When I read comments in this forum and elsewhere, I recognize that certain individuals go above and beyond in contributing to the community. I would like to start a list of individuals who deserve special credit and thanks from all of us. The first two names that come to my mind are:

1) Mev of LightReviews.info who offers comprehensive, disciplined and objective reviews.:clap:

2) Ernsenada who provides great commentary and some of the best photos that we have.:clap:

3) Bessybenny :clap:

4) Selfbuilt :clap:

5) WadeF :clap:

6) Gunner12 :clap:

7) Newbie:clap:

8) jtr1962:clap:

9) Luxluthor:clap:

10) Chevrofreak:clap:

11) Ra:clap:

12) Silverfox :clap:

13) marduke :clap:

14) Quickbeam :clap:

15) McGizmo :clap:

16) StefanFS :clap:

17) Doug at FlashLightReviews :clap:

There are certainly others, and I hope that the membership will add to this list.

Last edited:

kramer5150

Flashaholic
I am always learning new things from marduke, bessybenny and Gunner12... although I may not always agree with their opinions/preferences.

daveman

Enlightened
Sir, at the risk of sounding like I don't appreciate your kind intention, I must ask: What's the point of this thread in this section again?

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I would like to thank EVERYONE(!) for making this place a welcoming and fun place to stay.

Thanks to all the reviewers to spend time giving their opinion and thoughts about a light, especially to those who spent time taking pictures and beamshots.

Thanks to Newbie, jtr1962, Luxluthor, Chevrofreak, Ra, Siverfox and countless others who provide good info about all kinds of LEDs, Bulbs, batteries and other things.

Special thanks to ksbman and BHV for sending me stuff during Christmas Season.

There are many more people who I would like to thank, but I can't recall them right now.

Not trying to make this negative but daveman does have a point. Maybe Cheers and Jeers or the Cafe would be a better place.

Last edited:

bspofford

Enlightened
Sir, at the risk of sounding like I don't appreciate your kind intention, I must ask: What's the point of this thread in this section again?

You obviously don't get the concept of "COMMUNITY." There are individuals who make the CPF LED Forum a real resource for all of us, and I think it it helpful for the membership to know who they are and also to give credit for their hard work. You see, we're in a lifeboat, and there are a few who are rowing very hard to help us all. And then there are some who don't even know who is rowing and how much work they invest in the common good.

MstrHnky

Enlightened
regardless of whether or not this thread belongs in this particular forum, i think it's a nice gesture, so i'll add a few names.

WadeF - great reviews (pics/beamshots) and helpful posts, especially with regards to dereelight dbs and cl1h (helped me make my decision to buy both!)

ernsanada - for great reviews and for offering to send me free laynyards to replace one that ripped of my cl-e v2!

since my flashlight obsession started last october, i visit this site as much as any other in my bookmarks... probably more because i'm waiting to hear from alan at dereelight about the updated pill so i can buy both lights. :D

in any case, the community is excellent, and i'm thankful for everyone's hard work and dedication to help us all get the information we need about our next flashlight purchase.

bspofford

Enlightened
There are a few members who have expertise, who go beyond anecdote, and who take the time to regularly contribute to making this a great forum. We all need to know who they are because some are more credible than others.

If you knew me, you would never accuse me of being kind!

jirik_cz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Selfbuilt - his reviews are one of the best here on CPF.
evan9162 - he makes great LED evaluations.

Thanks to everyone :)

Calina

Enlightened
I'd like to add greenLED's, Chimo's and MrAl's names and Martin, Dom, Ktronic, Darell and georges80 for their contribution in the bike forum.

There are so many others, it is unfair but they are the first to come in my mind.

chaoss

Enlightened
The great information & reviews posted by the above mentioned and many others here has helped greatly in my ongiong quest to find the lights (S.F. L1, Novatac 120e, P1D CE Q5 w/Leef-Mc Clicky, etc..) that suit my needs.
Thanks to all,
CHEERS

Zeige

Enlightened
When I read comments in this forum and elsewhere, I recognize that certain individuals go above and beyond in contributing to the community. I would like to start a list of individuals who deserve special credit and thanks from all of us. The first two names that come to my mind are:

1) Mev of LightReviews.info who offers comprehensive, disciplined and objective reviews.:clap:

2) Ernsenada who provides great commentary and some of the best photos that we have.:clap:

3) Bessybenny :clap:

4) WadeF :clap:

5) Gunner12 :clap:

6) Newbie:clap:

7) jtr1962:clap:

8) Luxluthor:clap:

9) Chevrofreak:clap:

10) Ra:clap:

11) Silverfox :clap:

There are certainly others, and I hope that the membership will add to this list.

+1 !!! This forum rocks! :party:

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

selfbuilt... :thumbsup:

Some of the best work/threads in CPF.

layzieyez

Newly Enlightened
StefanFS deserves a mention. Outstanding reviewer! Also on a sidenote, special thanks to US Armor for resurrecting Ripoffs so we can have a quality means (american made!) of carrying our collection around for use (instead of collecting dust). No, I don't work for them (I'm active duty USN).

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Many of us would not be here, if it weren't for Doug at flashlightreviews.com
to get us started.

With seventeen pages of threads (that's 500 CPF reviews/articles), you may want to include: Quickbeam

Last edited:

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think if there is a need for this thread it should be in the general forum rather than here. That's just my opinion.

I think McGizmo certainly deserves to be in this listing. He has been here for years being a regular contributer as well being an innovater when it comes to light design.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Don't forget the moderators and admins!

They keep this place running smoothly.

Also many of the modders and makers like to help people on their mods and such, they should be added too!

I can see this list being very long.