No TK10 from Fenix-store yet!

sourcehill

Newly Enlightened
I just called up to see if the TK10s are in. They aren't! They said they may be in today and if they are, they hopefully will ship. Lets collectively cross our fingers!

ispayboy

Newly Enlightened
I've just talked to a fenix-store.com tel rep and I was told they've gonna ship mine today and expect it in 5 business days. They even honored my request of changing mine from olive drab to black......Now the waiting game begins:whistle:

Last edited:

Delta

Enlightened
I'm on the phone with them right now upgrading my shipping options....they came in about 10 minutes ago.

Last edited:

Delta

Enlightened
I was late on the preorder, so mine is backordered. :sigh:

I don't think thats the case...I think if you ordered from the pre-order it automatically says "backordered" because they didn't have them in hand yet. I ordered mine yesterday morning and my shopping cart says "Pre-order" though now it says "SHIPS 4/02"

So it APPEARS that they'll ship tommorrow based on what I am seeing. I had hoped they'll ship today so I'll have it by Saturday with Priority Mail. It takes 3 business days to get a Priority mail package from Lighthound to me, and he's in TX. Hopefully GA shaves a day off the travel time.

Last edited:

Delta

Enlightened
From Fenix-Store.com:

*** April 1, 2008 ***
The TK10s have arrived! Both black and olive finishes arrived this morning.
We will be processing and shipping the pre-orders today!

No, this is not April fools! :)

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was late on the preorder, so mine is backordered. :sigh:
Just because your order is in backorder status doesn't mean you didn't
make the first batch. In fact, we still have some left :p
It just means when we processed your order the next day, we didn't have
the product on hand. :)
Now if your checking out and the store indicates that there are no
more in stock, THEN it means you're get on the next batch :p
I don't think thats the case...I think if you ordered from the pre-order it automatically says "backordered" because they didn't have them in hand yet. I ordered mine yesterday morning and my shopping cart says "Pre-order" though now it says "SHIPS 4/02"
Thats exactly right :)
From Fenix-Store.com:
*** April 1, 2008 ***
The TK10s have arrived! Both black and olive finishes arrived this morning.
We will be processing and shipping the pre-orders today!

No, this is not April fools! :)
:D

Delta

Enlightened
Well actually, that may not happen. I just got to the office and the warehouse burned down to the ground overnight :( I'll keep you guys posted.

Holy Crap! That place is a mess!

I just stopped by trying to pick mine up early and the Fire Marshal still has it roped off. I did manage to get a quick pic...

Fenix-Storewarehouse.jpg

Apparently, the TK10s are being re-routed to a secondary location that will serve as a temporary shipping center. They hope to get them out by the end of the week.

Last edited:

rotncore

Newly Enlightened
If that is April Fools talking, not funny.

That picture confirmed it, it's from some French riots.

Well actually, that may not happen. I just got to the office and the warehouse burned down to the ground overnight :( I'll keep you guys posted.

Last edited: