• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo Aleph A19 Natural, Mint

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: McGizmo Aleph A19 Natural, Mint

For sale: Aleph A19 Natural with McClicky tail. New condition. Price includes CONUS shipping. International shipping available – PM for mode and quote. PayPal only (no eChecks). First to state an unconditional "I'll take it" here in the thread, followed by immediate PayPal payment, has priority. Add 3% for cash PayPal or 4% for CC PayPal. PayPal to: [email protected]. That's "troy underscore burgess at yahoo dot com". Please state "Aleph A19" in the PayPal notes. Will ship same or next business day.

$230$215
shipped CONUS.

IMG_3395.jpg

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bought from the Shoppe's very first run, this screamer is running either an 850 or a 917...making for some very bright light! The A19 + cree combo has always been one of my favorites,

blitzlicht65

Enlightened
Bought from the Shoppe's very first run, this screamer is running either an 850 or a 917...making for some very bright light! The A19 + cree combo has always been one of my favorites,

Hi:wave:,

the first run was a GD825 Cree P4 (1x CR123 or 1x RCR123). Very bright!!!:grin2:

Hope this helps.

Greetings:wave:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Griff,

Payments going to Troy(arewethereyetdad) ?

FS: McGizmo Aleph A19 Natural, Mint

For sale: Aleph A19 Natural with McClicky tail. New condition. Price includes CONUS shipping. International shipping available – PM for mode and quote. PayPal only (no eChecks). First to state an unconditional "I'll take it" here in the thread, followed by immediate PayPal payment, has priority. Add 3% for cash PayPal or 4% for CC PayPal. PayPal to: [email protected]. That's "troy underscore burgess at yahoo dot com". Please state "Aleph A19" in the PayPal notes. Will ship same or next business day.

$230 shipped CONUS.

IMG_3395.jpg

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats all the info on the A19....:cool:
Send Payments to the" Bank of Troy "

Last edited:

knifebright

Enlightened
had one of these first runs for a while and it was and still is an amazing light!!! Someones getting a great price on this one!

Exactly how bright i can't really help you (waynes lights are rated by YUMENS not LUMENS) but i can tell you that you wont be lost in the dark!

jimmy