I finally did it!

tommyk42

Newly Enlightened
After a little bit of looking around I finally bought a new led light. I was looking at either the Lumapower Incendio or the 2008 Olight t10 and decided to go with the Olight. Hopefully I made a good choice. I'll probably end up buying the Lumapower sometime also. Now I just have to patiently wait for it to arrive:grin2:. After this purchase I'll probably buy some drop in led's for my 6p and g2. This is gonna start to get expensive.:ohgeez:

Abumustafa

Enlightened
:welcome: I have the Olight T10 but not the Lumapower Incendio all i can say the T10 is an awsome light but then again it is slightly larger than the Incendio and it is made more for the throw i think the Incendio is more suitable for EDC becuz of its size i carried my T10 for a week an now it has become a shelf queen!! :D

Yapo

Enlightened
i ordered a 2008 olight T10 as well last week...i looked at the incendio as well but it didnt seem worth getting for me because i was looking for an upgrade from my Fenix P1D CE and the incendio wasnt much of an upgrade for brightness. So i went with the olight as i wanted a brighter high as well as a low low and all the modes work properly on rcr123 unlike my Fenix...and also the UI sounds interesting...I cant wait to get it...although my paypal uses bank transfer and that usually takes about a week for the payment to clear so i wont be seeing it for at least another week or two.

Federal LG

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome:

I have a Lumapower IncenDio as well. It´s an awesome light!

I post a mini-review here, somewhere... you can read if you want, to get some impressions of it.

Congratulations on the new light!

Greetings from Brasilv

tommyk42

Newly Enlightened
:welcome:

I have a Lumapower IncenDio as well. It´s an awesome light!

I post a mini-review here, somewhere... you can read if you want, to get some impressions of it.

Congratulations on the new light!

Greetings from Brasilv
:wave:Thanks! I read your review and I might order one of those if I end up getting deployed. It just depends on how long it takes me to get bored with this one.