Olight T-10 and T-20

Frankiarmz

Enlightened
I'm still new to the forum so excuse my lack of illumination. My question is why the Olight T-20 and T-10 don't receive more mention. My T-20's (I have 2) are great although unlike many of you I cannot compare them to Fenix and some of the other more popular flashlights which are often talked about on these threads. :popcorn:

Yapo

Enlightened
i've been wondering about that myself...since i've got a 2008 T10 on the way here i've been wantin to hear/see more about them...and i think ive already read all the reviews/threads on them but it doesnt seem enough!

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Olight T20-Q5. It is a very nice light. I also have Fenix lights which are nice. I think you will be hearing more and more about Olight. They are newer to the scene and I think that's the only reason they don't get as much time as Fenix.

Bill

Hobbit712

Newly Enlightened
I love my Olight T-20! It was the first good LED I bought. Mainly purchased to put on my duty belt. Love the multiple modes as well.

RecycledElectron

Newly Enlightened
I EDC a T20 Q5 and a T15 Q5. Use them at work too, they're great lights. Some don't like the half-smooth and half-orange peel reflector that makes it a great thrower. For them now Olight has the T25 full OP light, and probably more on the way. Too bad, I like the beam shape of the original reflector, concentrates the light on where I want it to be.