Still no Fenix TK10 vs. Malkoff M60?

DKTVPN

Newly Enlightened
I've searched and haven't seen any yet and I think there are lot of you have both, care to post a review between them?

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I do not have a TK10 but i do have a T1 and to my eye's the T1 has more throw,Brighter hot spot but not by much.My malkoff M60 has a much nicer spill but it does give up a little throw to my T1.But this is something that you have to look for when they are side by side.If i used one tonight and the other tomorrow i don't think it would be noticeable at all.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
your M60 has more spill then the T1? thats strange...for me..although the very edge of the spill beam from the m60 is further out the the T1, the "useful spill" is very small compared to either the T1 or Tk10

Crenshaw

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
your M60 has more spill then the T1? thats strange...for me..although the very edge of the spill beam from the m60 is further out the the T1, the "useful spill" is very small compared to either the T1 or Tk10

Crenshaw

The M60 has more spill than the TK10, it's much wider. The M60's spill should be brighter than the TK10's around the hot spot. As you move farther from the hot spot the M60's spill becomes less bright than the TK10's by the time you are at the edge of the TK10's spill, then the TK10's spill cuts off competely. The M60 continues on, with useful light, and keeps going.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
:shrug:

all i know is i really like the R2 dropin i have in my c2 now...:devil:

Crenshaw