Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
The monsters from space . Did you know?

Last edited:

katsyonak

Enlightened
Re: Cloverfield~the monsters from space

Didn't get it.

I've seen the movie though and really liked it.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast

At the very end of the movie...the scene from the ferris wheel...look at the ocean...more on the right side...you`ll see something streak down and splash into the ocean...in the distance. Rented the DVD...told the folks at Blockbusters when returning the movie...all whom had seen it...but none had noticed it.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast

If I were you, I'd change the title to remove the spoiler, and also add some sort of spoiler alert. Some people may not have seen the movie yet.

I thought I would dislike Cloverfield, with the many reports of shaky camerawork and so on, but I ended up really liking it! :twothumbs

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Severely disappointed in this movie. Only went to it because we missed the start time of another flick we wanted to see. It was all I could do to sit through the whole thing. I know there are folks that liked it, different strokes. :shrug:

-LT

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast

If I were you, I'd change the title to remove the spoiler, and also add some sort of spoiler alert. Some people may not have seen the movie yet.

I thought I would dislike Cloverfield, with the many reports of shaky camerawork and so on, but I ended up really liking it! :twothumbs

Done :)

Yea, camera work is really shaky :sick2:

katsyonak

Enlightened

At the very end of the movie...the scene from the ferris wheel...look at the ocean...more on the right side...you`ll see something streak down and splash into the ocean...in the distance. Rented the DVD...told the folks at Blockbusters when returning the movie...all whom had seen it...but none had noticed it.
You're right. Thanks, I didn't notice it:
cloverfieldsnapshot1ao3.jpg

cloverfieldsnapshot2rc0.jpg

cloverfieldsnapshot3pt5.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I don't get it.... Am I the only one who thought it was obvious that the monster was from outer space, after only watching the Trailer?

mudman cj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where corn and pigs are grown unimpeded by trees
Unanswered questions are the hallmark of the producers also responsible for Lost. Still, I really enjoyed the movie. It reminded me of the final tense moments of The Blair Witch Project, but extended to an hour. Then I lived the movie for myself in a dream last night. The big one wasn't in the dream, but the little ones were plenty to deal with! :eek:

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
at the very end of the credits theres a voice that comes on broken radio like. It says something backwards... It's still alive! LOL

z96Cobra

Enlightened
What other "EOTWAWKI" & "SHTF" movies are out there? I can think of a few of the ones with asteroids & bad weather, but can't remember their names right now! :duh2: :ohgeez: :thinking: I'm not talking about Armageddon either.

Roger

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hate to be a party pooper but this movie bored me to death. Shaky camera work, the plot went no where, tons of unanswered questions. I just don't understand what there was to like. If you seen the first 5 minutes, you seen the middle 5 minutes, and the last 5 minutes.

Sorry,

Bill

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
The day after tomorrow? Deep impact?

What other "EOTWAWKI" & "SHTF" movies are out there? I can think of a few of the ones with asteroids & bad weather, but can't remember their names right now! :duh2: :ohgeez: :thinking: I'm not talking about Armageddon either.

Roger

MrMimizu

Enlightened
Is it even possible to buy a camera that DOESN'T have some sort of anti shake in it? Jeez, the guys in the movie are pretty well off, figured he could afford a better camera.

OTOH, I've never seen a camera take a beating like this one and still go. So I guess you trade away the antishake for super durability.

Movie was still pretty crap. For a girl who was practically dead, that girlfriend got pretty damn healthy after being saved from her apartment. All that running around with a hole in her body, guess the oxygen has better access.

z96Cobra

Enlightened
For a girl who was practically dead, that girlfriend got pretty damn healthy after being saved from her apartment. All that running around with a hole in her body, guess the oxygen has better access.

[montypython] It's just a lousy flesh wound! [/montypython] :nana:

Roger